Sep 3, 2020

Hello!
Bad news first, writing is still incredibly difficult. I've made progress and the quality of it is on point, but something just isn't clicking with me. Now, the good news is that there were a lot of stuff that needed to be done that weren't writing anyway, so I've been doing that. The exploration segment is completely finished and I managed to implement a minimap feature as well, which should make navigation a lot simpler. The map is also designed to be a lot more intuitive. So vast improvements on that front. The images are done for that as well. Apart from that, I've spent time settling on outfits for the ball and creating the location. There's still some work that needs to be done there, but a lot of the next release will be tied to that event, so I really want to get it right.
Next, I want to finish up with the ball location and outfits for the remaining characters and, hopefully, actually manage to get a larger quantity of text written.
Hope you're having a wonderful day!
--SR

Normally, I drop characters, but I thought it might be interesting to see a new location this time.
View attachment 3944718

New minor character just dropped
View attachment 3944719
now that's what I call a dream girl hurt me Mommy:love:

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
There's so much over the top melodramatic high school drama in this game but I love how the game knows that it's overly dramatic and angsty. It's a fun ride and I'm curious to see how this one ends.

Reactions: AL3KTO and weezal

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls,hope that the girls arent all slutty. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls. there is a bug were choices are locked but if you press to see your stats the game choose one of them and passes through the lock choices.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
She was very beautiful, but she doesn't look like herself at all, literally like when they said 'in another life' :oops:.

It seems that not only is she a bloodsucker now, but she also wears different make-up and likes piercings :devilish:.
A character I like much more than some of the main LIs (my top 2) and who must be saved at all costs if it comes to that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1724178772370.png
A cougar man-eater in her glory woman femme fatale days who now revells into fighting young, feisty boys and shove them into walls while hunting her most precious meal:
young, unsuspecting yet nosy, utterly virgins female hunters of the occult with nothing of the preparation that the Supernatural brothers ever had.
Oh hell yeah I’m literally here for Swansong 10/10
A character I like much
Like some of the more memorable Bond babes: many players like to abandon their MC into her throbbing embraces.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
She was very beautiful, but she doesn't look like herself at all, literally like when they said 'in another life' :oops:.

It seems that not only is she a bloodsucker now, but she also wears different make-up and likes piercings :devilish:.
A character I like much more than some of the main LIs (my top 2) and who must be saved at all costs if it comes to that.
i suspect her goth make up and piercing is the way she cope with her pain after killing her lover. Since she is cursed to kill those she loved. In a sense, it's a reflection of a broken soul

Reactions: PickerLewd
4.80 star(s) 65 Votes