Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
After gym session I have waited but MCs mom didn't appear?and also if can't sleep in the game then how I suppose to wait for a week for classes to get start?
She's not in yet and she can't be his mom mom due to Patreon rules. But eventually there will be some of that stuff, far down the road.

Classes beyond Gym aren't enabled yet, but Art and Field Maintenance which one of which is an actual class, the other being a job are coming in our next update.

Reactions: fahshsbdbxjsjkan

solobankai

Jul 7, 2017
I hope the best for these developer because i was excited about this project with the wide range of different girls and a promise of trap content but with playing the game and seeing how buggy it is I'll have to pass. And the scenes are way to short some people may enjoy the animation aspect but I'll prefer dialogue over the animation. I guess it's just not for me and a hope the people who does enjoy those stuff keeps supporting.

Reactions: Noce and Jokai

Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I hope the best for these developer because i was excited about this project with the wide range of different girls and a promise of trap content but with playing the game and seeing how buggy it is I'll have to pass. And the scenes are way to short some people may enjoy the animation aspect but I'll prefer dialogue over the animation. I guess it's just not for me and a hope the people who does enjoy those stuff keeps supporting.
You're feedback is noted, the upcoming version has the bugs fixed and your point about favoring dialogue in static and more detailed scenes over gif animations is noted.

I hope with time and more rework, you reconsider, but thanks for playing anyway.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I thought the game was dead. Is it still here?.
We need to post more on here and not the discord to get less autistic rage and more actual engagement.

The patreon has a lot of updates.

We had a lot of species lored up for dames.

It's coming out this weekend.

Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017

PC & LINUX:

MAC:

Can be updated has had a 0.4 release.

Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
INFORMAL CHANGELOG:

Added Art Class, Part 1