Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I can only get into the art room. can someone help me ?
In what sense, other classes are not done yet, there are two menus for classes and for side stuff sometimes related to the classes.

The first menu is classes and will show all options.

Reactions: unknown78

Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
liked it already but the only thing available now is the art class, right?
Yes, Gym is going to come back soon and there's going to be a Math class soon probably.

cant help but think the new girl as amoeba cell alien
The idea, if you can find the other posts, was a world were cytoplasm emerges as the constant between life due to constant radiation and impact events, thus they look squishy. It's kind of funny how the slime people then assume a female gender mostly as their true form is a lot more alien....

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017

Come and join us for a Q&A steam at 7:30 EST at .

Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
is gay and sisssy stuff optinal?
Yes, if there's ever content that's like that. There are options for another route or to skip it. There's one gay-ish thing around but we clearly tell you in the course of events before giving you a choice to see that content.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I remember letting this sink down from my attention span a couple months ago when the devs were doing a rework or overhaul or something, nice to see it's updated.

Was also really excited for the trap, is that in yet?

Reactions: Jokai

Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I remember letting this sink down from my attention span a couple months ago when the devs were doing a rework or overhaul or something, nice to see it's updated.

Was also really excited for the trap, is that in yet?
Yes.

Reactions: popober

Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017

Dec1.jpg Dec2.jpg Dec3.jpg

We're working hard, there will be much stuff. Take this as a preview and read the update.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes