Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Update 0.5.2.E:

-Added the Powerpedia (Allows import and export skill between saves)
-Fix the bug where the description in the powercraft panel wasn't correct.
-Fix the bug where it allows you to put non-corresponding modifiers in the transformations skill.
-Fixed bug where the correct description was not generated when using The sacrament of sin skill.
-Fixed bug where the transformation emote did not work.

Link for windows:

Link for mac:

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Update 0.5.3.E:

-Added the Power moves, now if you have a superpower that adds a technique like fire or ice manipulation you can do a special move that can give an advantage at the start of the mission. They cost 30 mp and you need at least 8 in their corresponding techniques. The complete list is:
*Fire manipulation
*Ice manipulation
*Earth manipulation
*Electricity manipulation
*Wind manipulation
*Order manipulation
*Lust manipulation
*Terror manipulation
-Added more types of ways to start the combat and rebalance the difficulty of this to make it more accessible in the early game. You can go with stealth as always or use other techniques to get minor advantages for free. For example, can enter the combat doing an epic pose (using persuasion for the roll) in order to confuse them and give them 5 stun charges. Or you can try to break down a wall to drop debris on the group of enemies causing them to bleed (Unarmed roll).
-Fixed the bug where the game asks for the will check when you heal your ally.
-Fixed the bug where Thug swordman could crash the game.

Link for windows:

Link for mac:

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Update 0.5.4.E:

-Fix the bug with Painkiller not working.
-Fix the bug where the restore AC action crashes the game.
-Fix the bug where the craft panel did not reset after closing it.
-Changed so that the description of the action appears instead of the option number.
-Fix the bug where any skill modifier reduces the ap cost to 1.
-Fix the bug where the skill inspect enemy crash the game.
-Fix the bug where using weapons could crash the game.
-Fix the bug where it did not show you the exact amount you had to roll when starting the fight.
-Fix the bug where the event of walking if you are successful with medicine did not give you contact.
-Fix the bug where you can multiple attributes by saving.
-Added Rank 5 enemy Armored Walker, Military Walker, and Heavy Industrial Familiar.
-Added Rank 4 enemy Hunte Familiar, Combat Walker, and Unstable Walker.
-Added Rank 3 enemy Flying Devourer, Riot Familiar, and Workshop Familiar.
-Added Rank 2 enemy Cargo Familiar, Mind-Worm, and Watch boy.

Link for windows:

Link for mac:

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Update 0.5.5.E:
-Services have been added. These help with the problem of excess money by giving bonuses in your time jump for you and your entire group, costing an initial income and then a weekly one. You can find them in the shop.

-2 new armor and 4 new weapons have been added to tier 2. To access these you need to have at least 6 contacts.

-Now when you select influence on the time jump you can also get a point of contact to access the new items.

-Your contact level is now displayed in the store

-Visual rework to the mission selection screen. Now you will see a map of the part of the city where it occurs randomly generated.

Link for windows:

Link for mac:

Reactions: Kurzgert

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Update 0.5.6.E:

-Bug fixed where familiar were able to yell
-Fix bug where not having armor made you invulnerable to damage
-Rework of player sprites
-Lamia, centaurs, and aracnes were added to the game
-Now thugs have randomly generated sprites

Link for windows:

Link for mac:

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Good news! The game development is not dead. I've just had trouble developing the part of introducing the main villain to the game. I tried different ways, different models and none of them convinced me. Finally, I decided to opt for the simplest version because as you know this project does not need more complex mechanics with the potential to create more bugs.

The system is simple, you choose a type of mission, when you complete it gives you a general clue. When you get enough clues you can proceed to arrest the member of that gang (a boss fight). Defeating him allows you to get clues for the next tier and so on until you reach the final boss of the band.

Reactions: dd777 and Kurzgert

ClaBum

Dec 26, 2017
A lot of the errors in the game are false positive, I try to fix it by updating to a new version of Godot but that screw with the UI for some reason. It will help to know where that errors happen and if the game explodes when it happen.
thanks, I was planning to play anyway

Reactions: Spiderling77
Oct 29, 2018
I'm back with my mission to rid this game of bugs!
In the character creation screen, the suit and skin colors almost merge;
image_2020-12-12_105725.png
Also, in the character creation screen, I think Lober is supposed to be Lower
Kinda froze here in battle
image_2020-12-12_111722.png

Reactions: Spiderling77

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Small updates that introduce the gang system, honestly this project has burned me. Between finals and a shit ton of bugs, I am just tired of working in this game. So I am going to take another hiatus to work in a smaller game, something that doesn't go boom every 30 minutes. Don't worry, it will have weird sex stuff like this one. If some want to do something with the game meanwhile here is the source code.

Source Code:

Windows:

MacOS: