Comics Collection zeroGravitas collection [2023-10-31] [zeroGravitas]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Good thing to still see updates here, Kemono broke a while ago and the flow of content stopped, a sad time for all

Evil Owl

Dec 11, 2022
Good thing to still see updates here, Kemono broke a while ago and the flow of content stopped, a sad time for all
So is there really a server down there? At first I thought it was just that the person posting from Patreon hadn't renewed his subscription. The zeroGravitas page hasn't been updated since November, am I remembering correctly?

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
DAMMIT!

ZG updated his patreon today, and I thought for sure it would finally be more Actual Rescue Party, but its a completely new story called "big game hunting". I know that that's going to be hot too, but I really want to see what happens next with Spiderbro.

Evil Owl

Dec 11, 2022
DAMMIT!

ZG updated his patreon today, and I thought for sure it would finally be more Actual Rescue Party, but its a completely new story called "big game hunting". I know that that's going to be hot too, but I really want to see what happens next with Spiderbro.
Well, I guess the spiders will be pretty good. They're like gigachads in his universe, they're inseminating a rescue team for the umpteenth time) You know, I'd be interested to see a story in which the maidens are finally rescued from a creepy captivity at the end (that could be after the mating period, hehehe).

w0l0l0

Apr 22, 2020
Did some coments get deleted bc i could swear i replied to someone here a few hours ago
Indeed, but nothing that relevant in terms of content.

On another note, I expect that he should be finishing the spider project in early February, so hopefully the kem situation should be fixed by then.

Wazzo22

Apr 10, 2022
Indeed, but nothing that relevant in terms of content.

On another note, I expect that he should be finishing the spider project in early February, so hopefully the kem situation should be fixed by then.
Sounds Great, Would be amazing if you guy could keep up the good work here and continue posting Image until Kemono is Fixs properly

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
The latest post on his Patreon is interesting, the one about the outfit of Evie not being appropriate for the situation. I can't read the full post because I'm not his patreon, but can anyone tell me what is it about? Who's Evie?

Evil Owl

Dec 11, 2022
The latest post on his Patreon is interesting, the one about the outfit of Evie not being appropriate for the situation. I can't read the full post because I'm not his patreon, but can anyone tell me what is it about? Who's Evie?
Well, as I understand it, Evie is the protagonist of the next series (Big Game Hunting). However, here I must have played Captain Obvious(

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes