Comics Collection zeroGravitas collection [2023-10-31] [zeroGravitas]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
No Thanks. Tried contributing here a while back and was flayed for it.
Who are you trying to lie to with this little martyrdom bullshit? We're in the thread that this happened in. Anybody can go back and see that the only thing you were criticized for was repeatedly linking to the Pixiv page. Yes, Retts was a dumbass for not letting the issue go after you did post useful content, but the only thing anybody "flayed" you for was useless posting.

I can't imagine what gaslighting you try and get away with in your personal life if you're trying this here where we have receipts.

Beowolf04

Apr 15, 2024
I'm sorry to hear that there are fights in the thread. I hope everyone can put aside their differences and enjoy the art.

Also thank you all very much! I really love this artist and this is the only way to see his work properly.

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that there are fights in the thread. I hope everyone can put aside their differences and enjoy the art.
Also thank you all very much! I really love this artist and this is the only way to see his work properly.
Compared to other toxic threads here, it ´s no real fighting I would say, it´s more teasing with some kicks and punches without the intention to really hurt each other.

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
A single image update, and a poor finale to this story.

I was afraid that ZG would start to be influenced by all the people saying some variation of "I want the girls to like the monsters" in his comments, and between the "Evie with her strange looking dog" post and now this one it looks like he's getting closer to that angle, showing monsters cooperating with women.

Oh well, still a good artist. Hopefully Alpha Spider in the Pest Control/Rescue Party/Actual Rescue Party storyline continues to be a chad and takes as he pleases.

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020

I was afraid that ZG would start to be influenced by all the people saying some variation of "I want the girls to like the monsters" in his comments, and between the "Evie with her strange looking dog" post and now this one it looks like he's getting closer to that angle, showing monsters cooperating with women.

Oh well, still a good artist. Hopefully Alpha Spider in the Pest Control/Rescue Party/Actual Rescue Party storyline continues to be a chad and takes as he pleases.
Indeed, on the other hand I´m glad he went this route and did not listen to the people that prefered the guro way, or to put more work into story pictures. But yeah, I prefer more focused storys like Giant Slugs or Rescue Party, with open ends but detailed finished H-scenes.

Reactions: hoborobo

Spheee

Nov 14, 2018

To me, prior to this image Jasmin's story looked more like "gore ending". It felt like she choked on cum or on the newborn monster coming out of her mouth.

Then again, "monster cooperation" might become another storyline, like some girl training a monster akin to dogs while something goes wrong and her pet "misreads" her command.

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
Just when I was getting disappointed, we get another update a day later with Biolab.

At least a pure-instinct driven slime creature isn't going to suddenly work for the humans. Honestly a great storyline we're on here, the only down-side is that he's covering the girls' faces again, which sucks because of how good he draws facial expressions.

Slitheris

Sep 9, 2019
Such a shame that our self-appointed thread stewards apparently don't share all the available updates...

Anyway, zeroGravitas put out a google docs lore document several days ago - looks very much to be a work in progress, but here's the link and some sample screenshots:

1714402223314.png

1714402245545.png

Beowolf04

Apr 15, 2024
Such a shame that our self-appointed thread stewards apparently don't share all the available updates...

Anyway, zeroGravitas put out a google docs lore document several days ago - looks very much to be a work in progress, but here's the link and some sample screenshots:

View attachment 3586078

View attachment 3586079
I don't know who the stewards are, but thank you for helping share things they haven't been able to yet!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes