Comics Collection zeroGravitas collection [2023-10-31] [zeroGravitas]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
Almost 2 years since Iris was first introduced, and here we finally are. For a single image with no sex, I actually really like how this sets the scene.

Reactions: muchufan

kitty77

Dec 17, 2021
Such a shame that our self-appointed thread stewards apparently don't share all the available updates...

Anyway, zeroGravitas put out a google docs lore document several days ago - looks very much to be a work in progress, but here's the link and some sample screenshots:

View attachment 3586078

View attachment 3586079
OOOOH I love bestiary stuff like this! I hope this gets more fleshed out! Thanks for posting this

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
OOOOH I love bestiary stuff like this! I hope this gets more fleshed out! Thanks for posting this
Something like they did with this Anthology Collection Would be nice.
Bestiary3.png
It's a pity that the previous two volumes are not translated.

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Link to this comic for the curious (I'm awaiting my punishment from the stewards for this transgression, too...):

Dunno if I m meant to be one of the stewards, but I like the little community from this thread, sometimes bit teasing but never toxic like a real family somehow ;-).

Always happy about some stuff suggestions, the one you posted is not exactly my taste with this bulge stuff, but I´m sure some ppl might like it.

Back to topic, I´m glad we see more of the rescue team, I like the mold too, but the scenes feel a bit uninspired for me yet.

Edit for the ones who missed the new megalink:

Reactions: mobiuscares101

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Anyone got the latest? Seems to have gone from pg31 to 47 (somehow! unless its a typo)
" Actual rescue party: is continuing, p46-47 have been posted, next part is in progress. "

Must be a typo last pic of the Story was number 31, or maybe he counted the alternative pics in or so.

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
The issue with the page numbers probably has to do with ZG splitting "Actual Rescue Party" into 3 chapters. So he probably put "page 31" on one update, because it was the 31st page of that "chapter," while putting "page 47" on the next, because that would be the 47th page of the total work.

Anyway, here's today's page to end the month.

Slitheris

Sep 9, 2019

Day T+3 on a missed update.

S.A.T.S. (Self-Appointed Thread Stewards): get this wayward ship back on its true course!

• Sad
Reactions: Jerrian

Slitheris

Sep 9, 2019
Any update?
Yep, there is an update, almost a week old now, but our sadistic S.A.T.S. are seriously shirking their stewardship by stingily spurning the starving society of sycophantic supporters.

So sad.

I'll do what I can here as your staunch, yet soothing, savior - some bonus "Plant Trouble" artwork that you certainly would never source from the S.A.T.S.:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ordtos

Ordtos

Mar 9, 2020
Yep, there is an update, almost a week old now, but our sadistic S.A.T.S. are seriously shirking their stewardship by stingily spurning the starving society of sycophantic supporters.

So sad.

I'll do what I can here as your staunch, yet soothing, savior - some bonus "Plant Trouble" artwork that you certainly would never source from the S.A.T.S.:
Nice. Thank you, kind Sir.

Slitheris

Sep 9, 2019
I'm probably venturing too far, too fast here.

I fear the S.A.T.S. will drown me in their malice, smother me with their vengeance, immolate me with their fury whenever they deign to darken the thread again with their malevolent presence.

But still, I persevere in the face of their tyranny. My voice will not be silenced!

ZG may embark on a game mod based on his work. Here are 2 rough animation concept clips (2 angles of the same short scene) towards that project:

View attachment TifaXSpider0000-0170.webm
View attachment TifaXSpiderAngle20000-0170.webm

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
You're welcome. All I've ever wanted to do here is share but the S.A.T.S. shriek shrilly when they sense someone supplying something for which they have not received sufficient succor.
No more tiny images for ants? So sad man, this world is really going down :(

Reactions: AtlasPrime77

Ordtos

Mar 9, 2020
I'm probably venturing too far, too fast here.

I fear the S.A.T.S. will drown me in their malice, smother me with their vengeance, immolate me with their fury whenever they deign to darken the thread again with their malevolent presence.

But still, I persevere in the face of their tyranny. My voice will not be silenced!

ZG may embark on a game mod based on his work. Here are 2 rough animation concept clips (2 angles of the same short scene) towards that project:

View attachment 3712346
View attachment 3712347
Damn. This looks nice. Zero is doing a game??

w0l0l0

Apr 22, 2020
Damn. This looks nice. Zero is doing a game??
Would be nice to talk about his art/project in this thread for a change...

I do recall some comments from ZG saying he was providing his art for some other project.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes