RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
Does this game even have sex in it? Like really been playing for 4 hours and never been rape.
That really is a core quality of sex fantasy gaming life issue IMO. Just start from there, and then design a game around it!
The music on this game and Tamervale are both impressive, I wonder if its the devs other hobby. Doesn't control well, for menu's. Oddly enough. The Japanese like to do that. Just arbitrarily non-functional controller, just for one aspect of the game, but not the other.

Last edited:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
That really is a core quality of sex fantasy gaming life issue IMO. Just start from there, and then design a game around it!
You'll end up with a ren'py game if you do that. Those are heavy on the sex and lack in the gaming. Zetria is a perfect as it is, very well balanced. Good game, and you can have all the sex once you earned it. Encourages you to actually play it :3

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
You'll end up with a ren'py game if you do that. Those are heavy on the sex and lack in the gaming. Zetria is a perfect as it is, very well balanced. Good game, and you can have all the sex once you earned it. Encourages you to actually play it :3
No, not at all I'd say. Game and sex are completely disconnected, it's just a game that has sex as rewards. In that manner it is not far from the puzzle or other match 3 junk with titty pics. Proper h-game should have sex as part of its story and gameplay.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
No, not at all I'd say. Game and sex are completely disconnected, it's just a game that has sex as rewards. In that manner it is not far from the puzzle or other match 3 junk with titty pics. Proper h-game should have sex as part of its story and gameplay.
That's what most ren'py games do. The sex is part of the story and gameplay, for example one of the trending games "iNSight of you" does that. You get different scenes depending how you play it, which all ties to the story.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
That's what most ren'py games do. The sex is part of the story and gameplay, for example one of the trending games "iNSight of you" does that. You get different scenes depending how you play it, which all ties to the story.
Those however have little to no gameplay.

Reactions: Astrolucidity

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
It's still gameplay, the amount is kinda subjective. What is enough for you might be too much for others, which is why many games have cheats on the front page. Some don't bother if it feels like a lot or too difficult.

Reactions: Shikanhaku

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
yea pretty much, I don't understand how people can say clicking the LMB every once in a while to make a choice on different buttons is "gameplay". That's a tiny part of what is generaly considered gameplay in a good game
Edit: imagine fallout 4 except the entire game only consists of the dialogue scenes, that's not gameplay lol

Last edited:

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Back when I was younger, seeing a new game roll up on the horizon, I would get so, so, excited as to the prospect of a new adventure. Man, when Halo ODST came out I straight up fucking SPRINTED home so I could get to gaming as soon as humanly possible - midnight releases with the homies screeching like fucking Cliff Racers when we get our hands on that fresh cellophane wrap. My heart would race even thinking about a new title coming out, it was ridiculous.

Now? I only feel that with hentai games (lmfaooooooo). Please someone, tell me this release is a banger, because it has my heart THUMPING. Got that Parasite in City vibe, MC has some Grimhelm vibes, side-scroller monster... Shit man, please tell me this pulls through.
I know i'm replying to a 2 year old comment, but i just wanted to share that i'm in the same boat as you now XD

There comes a time were you have played so many games in your life, that nothing really excites you anymore. So we turn to hentai gaming as that is the only genre left unexplored (literally the last frontier of gaming lmao)

Amnyway, downloading this now. These kinds of games are right up my alley

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Awesome game. I was disappointed by the lack of hurt rape and lose rape at first, but the game is so damn good that it didn't even bother me. Not to mention that you can have all the sex you want once you beat a stage

But i'm banging my head here trying to find all the data cores. Did anyone manage to find the data core of level 3? I feel like i've searched every nook and cranny yet i didn't find it

EDIT: nevermind, i found the data core not even 1 minute after i made this post lmao

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes