Collection Video zhetuijeiwowanyitian collection [2023-08-06] [tuiwannian/腿 玩 年]

Dec 25, 2017
bl专属芽衣a

The file is a vertical version,It should be an exclusive version of BL142

专属芽衣

This file is a landscape screen and should also be exclusive to BL142

( You've made it with the file name Ble23d - 4K - (G)I-Idle - Tomboy - Mei.m4v ) I changed the name to bl专属芽衣b

----------------------

bl永久专属25b = bl25b ----->bl143

This file is named by the author.

大奶奶光辉 This file is a landscape version, inferred to be the file bl25a = (Ble23e - 4K - Girls Day - Something - Illustious.m4v)
It should be an exclusive version of bl143

-------------------------------------------------------------
However, the author used file bl24 again, so the two files with file name 专属芽衣 do not give numerical numbers

----------------------------------------------------------
新娘发牢骚 --->花嫁弱音 I changed my name to bl23b to presume that it belongs to the exclusive file of BL141

bl专属a【弱音】Phone Number --->bl141
---------------------------------------------------------------------

bl专属a【弱音】Phone Number --->bl141
新娘发牢骚 --->bl141

专属芽衣 --->bl142
bl专属芽衣a --->bl142

Only a set of files can be named bl23, which is inferred from when the file was published.
The bl24 file name is already taken, and file 专属芽衣 can only give up the use of the number.

------------------------------------------------

The rest of the file numbers are still normal

The author did not publish free documents, the names bl26a and bl30a, I don't know if there is a chance to see it.

------------------------------------
The screenshot is a modified number, you can refer to it.

------------------------------------------------------------
bl42 竖屏C【言和】千盏 56.8m
This file may also be exclusive.
This post has already stated that the author can not find the high-definition file, here I hope that the brother can also make it, thank you brother in advance.

This is your missing file
Pixeldrain

------------------------------
Ask about it:
Whether the video encoding is 60fps, although the display is 60fps, but it does not feel that the value is reached, it does not feel right. Not silky enough.
Thx for sharing, but the content of the zip file seems to be low Mbps. The original files are usually around 40Mbps, meaning 3min is atound 1G. (I converted them to HEVC from AVC)

BTW I got all those files from wallpaper engine, but they are unfortunatelly removed. I am checking wallpaper engine regularly, so next time I will post the original files.

if anybody have the original file with the original Mbps, that would be nice.

Until then. we have the Bl completion only.
Many thx to MeowEX for that.

Dec 25, 2017
Re-read your file, just one file frame rate is normal, the rest should be what parameters are wrong to cause the frame rate to not go up.

Ble29b - 4K - Aoa - Miniskirt - Illustrious.m4v This file frame rate is normal.
Check if there is anything wrong with the output parameters, you can try the small file output test
My files are should be the same file from fps rate point of view. I reencode them with fps = same as source. HEVC might have probem with playback on some PCs, AVC is much more common and compatible. ( no wonder MMD artists release videos in AVC, H264 and not HEVC H265 encoded. ) But HEVC is better/ And since I have around 1.5 TB MMD, I need to reencode them :)

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021
Thx for sharing, but the content of the zip file seems to be low Mbps. The original files are usually around 40Mbps, meaning 3min is atound 1G. (I converted them to HEVC from AVC)

BTW I got all those files from wallpaper engine, but they are unfortunatelly removed. I am checking wallpaper engine regularly, so next time I will post the original files.

if anybody have the original file with the original Mbps, that would be nice.

Until then. we have the Bl completion only.
Many thx to MeowEX for that.
The exclusive series can basically not be seen on the Internet, can only download the low-bitrate version, no way, can only rely on the current high-computing power computer to re-encode, this is a curve to save the country, but also a good choice.
------------------------------------------------------------
bl42 竖屏C【言和】千盏.mp4 56.8m
You can prioritize this file to supplement the BL basic series, the exclusive series does not need to be in a hurry, you can do it slowly, optimistic about you.

The only HD file missing from the resources that can be found on the Internet, the exclusive series does not count.

Reactions: MARKSAAAIN
Dec 25, 2017
I have all Zhet works.

Unfortunatley he/she messed up the Kep1er - Wa Da Da. These to be exact:

Ble27a - 4K - Kep1er - Wa Da Da - Bronya.m4v
Bl146 - 4K - Kep1er - Wa Da Da - Bronya.m4v
Bl146 - 4K - Kep1er - Wa Da Da - Bronya (Down).m4v
Bl146 - 4K - Kep1er - Wa Da Da - Bronya (Phone).m4v

This MMD motion has 3 parts, and generally there is no transition between them.
Check out the transition 000MMD doing in this youtube video:

at 1:12 and 2:13.

Zhet tried to implement his/her own transition with a motion, and not "teleportation" but the timing is messed up.
We just have to leave with it. Or if someone knows chinese, ask him/her on his/her patreon to correct this.
I will take back my statement, its not the animation that messed up in Wa Da Da videos.
I realized by luck that the audio is actually different
There is a couple of second missing around 2:14.(or maybe there are 2 versions of this song)
If I change the audio stream to use the audio from the 000MMD video, everything seem to be in sync.
And audio streams can be easily changed without reencoding.

Edit: I moved all 5 files to the same fodler:

Last edited:

kakate404

Jun 20, 2023
I will take back my statement, its not the animation that messed up in Wa Da Da videos.
There is a couple of second missing around 2:14.(or maybe there are 2 versions of this song)
If I change the audio stream to use the audio from the 000MMD video, everything seem to be in sync.

Bl146 corrected pixeldrain (based on original files, audio stream change only)

Ble27a corrected pixeldrain (replaced my older Ble27a file)
you are an absolute legend for that. thank you

Reactions: JACKRK2

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021

Bl146 corrected pixeldrain (based on original files, audio stream change only)

Ble27a corrected pixeldrain (replaced my older Ble27a file)
Well done, you're a hero

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021

kukulkanwee

Sep 12, 2022
Anyone has this video?
BL专属31b
Translation:
Slow update progress in June, compensating for an exclusive video

Huevovohuee

Jun 5, 2023
After reading the comparison, it should be a problem with the author's compilation, and a wrong version was released, (the butterfly in the head kept moving, and the video itself was not damaged), and the version posted on the iwara website is likely to be the repaired version
Thanks for the info

MeowEX

Jun 15, 2021
Okay, huge request. Only provide if you got them on hand. no need to make a content hunt for me.

I‘m trying to fill up my collection, and I‘m missing a few that I thought I‘d have. Mainly looking for the vertical versions, especially Chocolate cream.

bl151
bl149
bl131
bl129
bl125
bl124
bl105
bl103
bl98
bl97
bl91

I appreciate all answers in advance, but as I said, don't trouble yourself cuz of me ^^
Anyone has bl133布料4k【久岐忍】pink venom ?
Thank you

All here

Thank you to the people who contributed to this discussion! (y)

Gabor Kapitany
I don't know what I did.:LOL:

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021
Today I was lucky enough to accidentally get two files, one is the official version of BL20 and the other is the normal version of BL147.

BL20 This file is indeed better than the interpolated 4K file after comparison.

Currently, there are three interpolated 4K files in the early file, namely bl20, bl35, bl40 (all of which are landscape versions).
The previous file only had a 2K version of the file, if there is already a 2K version, you can ignore the 4K version of these three files, (use the low bitrate file of the iwara website to recompile the interpolated 4K).

bl147表4k【呆鹅】TWICE - Talk that Talk.mp4

bl20【女仆弱音】pink CAT

lajiburner

Jul 2, 2023
It is interesting to see he polish his work over time. It's gotten really good after around 80 or so.
BTW his name means "borrow this leg so I can play it for a day"