VN Ren'Py Zia [v0.5] [Studio Zia]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Shiva11

Feb 8, 2018
Arisushi you have made a good start with what promises to be an interesting story with characters (two so far) that I want to get to know more about. I encourage you to continue with what you had in mind when you started and stay true to your vision. Wishing you all the best.

Reactions: Arisushi

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for sharing your concern and being open enough to consider trying this game, even when it might not be exactly what you wanted. I really appreciate it :)

As for the suggested alteration, here are my genuine thoughts on why I don't believe it's worthwhile. (Other than the fact that, as a writer, I don't want to make changes according to specific audience demands)

---

This is a screenshot of the total number of downloads Zia 0.1 had in just ONE of its hosted sites. (For the sake of discussion, let's assume this was the only source of download for the game)

Screenshot.jpg

Out of these 967 downloads, let's say:

. 30% of them were cancelled downloads or reattempts due to poor connection. Which leaves about 676 downloads.

. Assuming that only 500 of them actually had the time to play the game, of which 80% of them didn't like it. We get around 100 players who liked it.

. Out of these 100 players, there were barely 2 or 3 players who supported the game monetarily (and I'll always be thankful to them.)

(JUST TO BE VERY CLEAR, as a bloody broke writer, I fully understand that no one is obligated to become a patron EVEN if they absolutely love the game. Not everyone has the luxury to "help" others, and even if they do have it, this project might not be "worthy enough" to them. Which is totally okay. Anyways...)

Now, I purposely skewed the numbers to show a poorly received game.. just to show there could have been 100 different players who liked the game even on such a state.

But if you take a more reasonable approach, (by including all the other hosting sites the game was downloaded from, AND taking into account the newer players from 0.2 release,) that number is bound to go even higher.

And yet, that interest is not really translated into monetary support.

---

Long story short,

Just by making the game, I've already "lost" so much potential revenue.

And I'm sure that removing a single scene of a kiss (that literally leads to nothing), will not make that big of a difference to the results as some think it might :)

Last edited:

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Arisushi you have made a good start with what promises to be an interesting story with characters (two so far) that I want to get to know more about. I encourage you to continue with what you had in mind when you started and stay true to your vision. Wishing you all the best.
Thank you :) I'm really happy to hear you want to get to know more about the characters. That was 100% the primary feeling I wanted players to walk away with each new update. So, again, thank you.

I'll do my best to continue delivering the best story I can. No compromises :)

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
ok wait
Now that I think these things are not important as long as the following is true
Is the MC this game easy girl or hard girl ( or lady ) ? I mean, do she have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do she quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship ? I hope she have sufficient and necessary resistance

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Noticed some stupid spelling mistakes. (Why can't I see these things when we're actually testing the game?!!)

I've already changed them and updated the request thread with the new links.

But just in case the thread update is already in process, here are the links with the fixed text.

PC -
MAC -

---

PS: To anyone who has already downloaded (or going to download) the unofficial compressed version shared above - the changes made are kinda minor. So, you aren't missing out on anything important to the story itself.

So, (as long as you don't mind 3 or 4 silly mistakes) playing the compressed version above will NOT affect your experience in any major way.

Last edited:

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Noticed some stupid spelling mistakes. (Why can't I see these things when we're actually testing the game?!!)

I've already changed them and updated the request thread with the new links.

But just in case the thread update is already in process, here are the links with the fixed text.

PC - Workupload
MAC - Workupload

---

PS: To anyone who has already downloaded (or going to download) the unofficial compressed version shared above - the changes made are kinda minor. So, you aren't missing out on anything important to the story itself.

So, (as long as you don't mind 3 or 4 silly mistakes) playing the compressed version above will NOT affect your experience in any major way.
Hey Dev. Can we get a changelog please

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Zia [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

- 41mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Please uPDATE iT TO v0.3

Reactions: LordWanze

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I'm probably not wrong if I assume that Connor is Zia's main love interest. He looks like a decent guy and if she had been on a date with him at the very beginning, I might even have given their story a chance, but alas. :HideThePain:

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Hey Dev. Can we get a changelog please
This game follows with a straightforward development / release. (No alpha, beta, bug fix versions.) So, I wasn't sure if anything I'll add there might be actually helpful.

But I've added some basic, one-liner info in there nonetheless. Hopefully, it's better than nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Udayana

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
I'm probably not wrong if I assume that Connor is Zia's main love interest. He looks like a decent guy and if she had been on a date with him at the very beginning, I might even have given their story a chance, but alas. :HideThePain:
I'm sorry I couldn't impress you with the game, but glad to hear Conner came across as a decent love interest. (It's very important to me that he clicks in that way). So, thank you :)

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I'm sorry I couldn't impress you with the game, but glad to hear Conner came across as a decent love interest. (It's very important to me that he clicks in that way). So, thank you :)
Oh, I didn't say that I don't like the game, I just can’t give Conner a chance as a LI, for now anyway, and I like the dynamic between Nina and Zia more. If it had been him instead of the first guy, then maybe everything would have been different.

Reactions: Jo_Zi and Arisushi

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Oh, I didn't say that I don't like the game, I just can’t give Conner a chance as a LI, for now anyway, and I like the dynamic between Nina and Zia more. If it had been him instead of the first guy, then maybe everything would have been different.
Ohhh!! (That one's definitely on me. Sorry.)

Yeah, you're definitely right there. Conner does make a much better first impression.

Also, I'm happy you liked the Nina-Zia dynamic. Some really good moments are in the making with those two for the future. So, please look forward to that :)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
This game follows with a straightforward development / release. (No alpha, beta, bug fix versions.) So, I wasn't sure if anything I'll add there might be actually helpful.

But I've added some basic, one-liner info in there nonetheless. Hopefully, it's better than nothing.
Thanks for this, but I can't spot the choices which lead to one route or another. Or the routes are only suggested for now but we can't really take one yet? It's perhaps what you meant when you used the words "introducing" and "teasing" in the changelog?

Last edited:

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Thanks for this, but I can't spot the choices which lead to one route or another. Or the routes are only suggested for now but we can't really take one yet? It's perhaps what you meant when you used the words "introducing" and "teasing" in the changelog?
Sorry, the routes are not explicitly shown (as the currently available pairing is supposed to "happen by accident"), but the routes are actually present.

Reactions: Udayana
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes