• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

lil rain

Feb 6, 2018
Есть ли смысл пробовать сейчас играть или лучше подождать будущих обновлений?)
Контента мало, все таки версия 0.0.1, игра интересная, но багов много и английский плоховат.

Yadue

Sep 30, 2017
Zireael [v0.0.1] [SaraGames] - Unofficial Compress (from 536MB to 65MB):

Changelog:
- Change gif to mp4 (edit qsp)
- Translation "вылизывать яйца"
- Fix sex with elf (video)

Last edited:
Reactions: vopsorso

LHale87

Jul 17, 2018
Maybe a bit of help keep getting QSP error code 119 says unknown action when I hit the links in the Main Desc window. It seems to only do that in this game and Saragame, Girl life works fine so does anyone else have this issue?

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
Maybe a bit of help keep getting QSP error code 119 says unknown action when I hit the links in the Main Desc window. It seems to only do that in this game and Saragame, Girl life works fine so does anyone else have this issue?
To avoid errors in the game, use the player that is in the game folder!

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Every time I try to click on something I get a 119 error pop up, and the sound folder got flagged by my antivirus.

CableX

Dec 12, 2017
Ведьмак 4 на минималках.
The Witcher 4 with minimum graphics settings.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Doesn't work. Load game into QSP, then load saved game. Tried all three saves, nothing works properly. Some links to go round and round or just end up with a russian error.

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
Doesn't work. Load game into QSP, then load saved game. Tried all three saves, nothing works properly. Some links to go round and round or just end up with a russian error.
Have you tried launching the game through the "STRAT" file?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes