Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Gotta love zmsfm. I feel like they release more complete videos than other creators release wips.
I like his style of releasing wips. Teases 4 images, barely ever shows the full picture so you don't get spoiled with an incomplete animation.
I only wish they made more pin-ups
That's first time I ever see someone wanting more pinups from an animator. Usually it's the other way around lol.
To my knowledge zmsfm does pinups and posters during his free time off. Check the pictures collection. Although it's probably outdated.

Carso150

Jul 26, 2017
a question, does anyone know what programs does he uses to create or obtain those characters (is it daz?) and how does he accomplish that level of detail in the feet?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
a question, does anyone know what programs does he uses to create or obtain those characters (is it daz?) and how does he accomplish that level of detail in the feet?
Uses blender. From what I read, he sculpts them by hand on each model he edits. Fairly sure that he also sculpts other body parts too. Some knees, elbows and backs seem very detailed too.

Reactions: Chibi777
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes