Apr 14, 2021
Isn't x265 better (marginally) and encodes faster why AV1?
That's a genuine question btw
I think you may be thinking of AVC. AV1, as I understand it, is the latest gen of encoding. H.265 definitely does encode faster, but after messing around with the encoding settings in Flowframes a lot and trying a bunch of different combos and seeing the results, AV1 gave me better visual results at the same filesize as something encoded with H.265.

Shouldn't the file size be smaller, not larger?
I would've loved that. Ultimately I could make it as small as I wanted to, but I'm preferring to keep as much quality as I can.

Reactions: RaidenZ and Sensu

Sensu

Jun 10, 2017
I think you may be thinking of AVC. AV1, as I understand it, is the latest gen of encoding. H.265 definitely does encode faster, but after messing around with the encoding settings in Flowframes a lot and trying a bunch of different combos and seeing the results, AV1 gave me better visual results at the same filesize as something encoded with H.265.
Nah, I thought of AV1 as it is a direct royalty-free competitor to 265. Maybe it's just at certain lowish (4000-7000) bitrate looks better or AV1 improved since I last checked considering it's WIP.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
I've got a question slavbruh do you know if there were alternative versions/better quality releases for this ? It was shortly before the filen server so in the past i think someone said it wasn't in the archive so they couldnt find more variants.

Reactions: Koro2099

Game it thoi

Apr 15, 2020
Anyone got these 4 animation in high quality please share me, those vids not even exist in his subcriberstar folders

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Haha, if the requests keep coming like this it would be easier to ask slavbruh to upload everything ZMSFM has ever made! Joking aside, thanks for all the uploads, fellow r34 connaisseur.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes