DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
Is there any list of all the patreon exclusive angles/animations he has done? My main issue with patreon, in terms of creators using it to offer unique products, is that it's impossible to know what's actually provided. If I knew, "these animations have x variants featuring x fetishes, these exclusive animations featuring these characters are available" then I would be much more likely to pay for a month if I could see a catalogue of stuff. Hell, most of the time you can't even go to patreon and look at what's available because they lock announcments and text posts behind the same paywall as the content (fml, trying to find patchnotes/changelogs for games or software only to find them locked behind a paywall is an instant turn off. They're supposed to be public so that people can pay you once there's something they want!). Negative marketing, man.

So yea, does anyone have like a list of names/animations with alts or other patreon exclusive content? I know that ZMSFM sometimes posts "1/2 alt angles of this animation" on twitter when he releases something publicly, but that's pretty vague and only for individual pieces. I want a catalogue/list/spreadsheet of shit that the patreon tiers unlocks so that I can know if there's enough stuff worth paying for. As an example, I'm primarily interested in alt versions with pregnancy or versions with that shitty voice actress (Jaina) being removed, with all other sound intact. If he's made a decent amount of either them, I'd 100% pay a month of patreon but there's like no way to actually know beforehand...

So yea, if anyone could provide like either a general list of patreon content available or let me know if he has anything featuring my two examples that'd be very appreciated.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Is there any list of all the patreon exclusive angles/animations he has done? My main issue with patreon, in terms of creators using it to offer unique products, is that it's impossible to know what's actually provided.
Well, best bet are the twitter posts. They feature most of the time everything that's for patrons.
There is no list beyond what's in second post of the twitter release.
You can't see shit on his patreon, because he's after all making bestiality and doesn't want to take chances.

I want a catalogue/list/spreadsheet of shit that the patreon tiers unlocks so that I can know if there's enough stuff worth paying for. As an example, I'm primarily interested in alt versions with pregnancy or versions with that shitty voice actress (Jaina) being removed, with all other sound intact. If he's made a decent amount of either them, I'd 100% pay a month of patreon but there's like no way to actually know beforehand...

So yea, if anyone could provide like either a general list of patreon content available or let me know if he has anything featuring my two examples that'd be very appreciated.
There is no list really but you are correct. Some of the variations aren't featured simply because their features are already shown in previews and you can connect the dots.
As for general rewards, I'd go for 5$ tier. Patreon/Substar tiers shows what rewards you get. When I first subbed, I went 5$ to get all the rewards, since it's packed with stupid amount of value.
Then switched to 10$ to give him few more bucks and maybe snipe a commission slot.
Been subbed for over a year and can tell you - it's worth it.
Only one problem:
ZM's currently making a movie. There will be 1 less animation per month, until he's done with it.
Still commendable though as majority of people who make movies don't even bother making regular animations during production.

Pregnant versions are insanely common. Almost every animation he releases has one, unless the position obscures the belly.
Jaina VA on the other hand, no. There is no alt for it. Your best bet is to mute the anim. I can guarantee you that he won't be ever making alts without voice actresses, considering he pays for them per every single anim.

As for ready to see examples

Or just check any video there, see source of it, if it features preggo anim it should be here toofor preview.
Hope this helps. If not, hit me up in DMs and i'll help further with a bit I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
I was in doubt as I missed it from the OP (probably my mistake), and found just a single post on r34 crediting him as the author.
do you happen to know what link from OP has it in higher res ?

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
I was in doubt as I missed it from the OP (probably my mistake), and found just a single post on r34 crediting him as the author.
do you happen to know what link from OP has it in higher res ?
No one here has shared the file for it so all you have is the public 720p version.

Reactions: uorf

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
No one here has shared the file for it so all you have is the public 720p version.
There is no such thing as higher resolution version though. Only one version exists and that's it.

just image, and it is jsuth a thought but image peoples would actually do video beyond 60secs clips, that would be cool yeah.
Tbh he has lately been making longer videos. I wouldn't much count on it much though. He has on discord stated that working on longer projects stresses him out and makes him lose interest.
Regardless, zm is working on a movie now:

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
Anyone got the widowmaker anim?

Also what happened with slavbruh, i missed the drama
No drama, there's a goofball here sharing twitter links, having a sub, but he's the anal type, not sharing anything.
So goofball tried to bitch out about the share quality and put it on me. I called the miserable type to apologize the fuck up being on zm, nothing happened. I stopped sharing to give this thing a little bit of space to feel more important. :)

PS. Ain't paying for the ZMSFM sub currently.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes