Others Completed Zoctongo: AmberBB [v0.9.5] [Zoctongo]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
is there will Oyakodon content its a good for me. Even if the airstyle is some Picasso shit later on.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
We have a considerable difference of the definition of quest vs scene.
Obviously only my opinion but updating every time you draw a pic or two doesn't really add much - especially w/ no save.

zintra

Oct 23, 2017
this game gets 10 times more updates than the average game on here and people will still complain.
i honestly like this game because it has cute art and it doesn't take itself too seriously. it's a work in progress but that's fine because of how it's actually being worked on

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I don't know if it's made in Tyranobuldier; but I admire that you can move around the stage; I don't know how tedious it is to program the keys, but having 2 actions (E and F) next to walk (WASD), sometimes it's a bit complicated, is it difficult to program Enter or space?
The fact of not saving is a bit complicated, is it like this for the public version, and patreon can you save?
As a lover of milfs, I like the mom.
It's a light game, it does what it says; it's relaxed, I guess a "summertime" aura, where the strong point is the parody.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Only for player with qwerty keybord :/
Get autohotkey script.
Create autohotkey file.
Copy paste this in it:

Code:
#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#IfWinActive ahk_exe Game.exe
i::Up
k::Down
j::Left
l::Right
.::q
u::z
o::x
h::Shift
Activate script.
If you right click on the .ahk icon in your taskbar (the green one with the white h), you have a windows spy option. You click that, a window spy window will open, you then put it on the side where it's visible besides the game window, and click on the game window and the popup will show the various names of that window. Replace the "ahk_exe Game.exe" with any one line in that list in the top. Reload the script in the same manner you did with window spy, there's a reload this script option after right click on the taskbar icon in the list next to your date and time.
Use the buttons here as a reference. On the left is the new button you want to use, on the right is the button action it's replacing, with :: between them.
Hope this was of help.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
the game is good, I liked it a lot, but the really strange thing in my opinion is that I don't know why I was very attracted to this type of drawing design, it's really very good,

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Not bad for the game, and the art style is good, but kind of tried of the short protag XD but over all the game is good.

Reactions: Icarus Media
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes