Others Completed Zoctongo: AmberBB [v0.9.5] [Zoctongo]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I understand you esteemed player, but could you please fix your review by making it more informative, just you said Art is "great", so it is 5, but control is 1 star, and so the arithmetic average between 5 and 1 = 3?
overall score is the overall experience one gets from the game, not the averaging of assorted categories.
my recommendation is to backport the new superior controls from ch 3 to earlier chapters.
edit: I took a look at ch3... it is certainly an improvement. But still not very good. and suffers from technical issues

Last edited:
Reactions: brybry1311

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.9.1
Part3 (v4)
- redid the beginning of the game
redid the beginning of the game as in, part 1?
or the beginning of part 3?

because I checked and part 1 and 2 download links still say v0.8

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Sorry Doublefrost but why facepalm this guy when he's done nothing but be helpful? It's not his fault the links are the other way around.
I actually recall checking both sets of links and neither of them had executables. Seems to be fixed now. It still wasn't a facepalm anyone should have taken personally, not sure why that's any kind of issue here.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Short question about the game...
If I lick step-mom (she thinks I'm the dog) the complete scene changes also to another method to control the character (have to repair the broken coffee machine).
Did I miss something there or is it just a weird thing of the dev?

Reactions: stupidmoth
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes