VN Ren'Py Completed Zoey Christmas Gift [v0.1] [Ntrgames]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Considering the length of these short-stories, and since they all seem to come from the same source, might it not be better to gather them all on the same post?

edit: Maybe this particular game was one that broke the rule. All the others seem to be from the same dev.
The issue with that is that it breaks tagging.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Finally same choise to make? I gess when no one answered me, I decied to give it a try and "if I didn't find No choise, I will deleted this one" But I was suprise ther i find mored the one of them.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Would love to see more games where you NTR someone, because in most cases you are some dense MC that can't see he's been cucked for about a half year
The breaker by Corruptking or Lifeplay by Vinfamy have that. But yeah there isn't many where you are the bull in the story.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This game currently only has part 1 released. This is about 15 minutes of content as Zoey agrees to a photoshoot and slowly agrees to more and more lewd positions. The game ends right before the blowjob scene. Part 2 will include that.

For now its a waste of time. When part 2 releases, this will be a mediocre game. Zoey supposedly has a husband but we never see him. So it feels like just some random slut taking photos, not real NTR.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Yo guys, I actually tried this game and I am 99.99% is not Kirsess, for o+ne IS NOT ABOUT A MOTHER and the writing is actually decent unlike Kirs guy. The poses and angles are also way better, no black screens, etc. Its a lot of teasing and stops just short of an actual sex-scene, but considering it is a 0.1...

Just want to point out that is unfair to pair this work with Kirses.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So...no content. It stops before anything happens, just like the previously abandoned Zoey game which is husband sex only. Don't know how this guy gets away with the name ntr games without ever having delivered any ntr.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Crazygamer43 I know it is just a 0.1 release, but you might want to give this "kinetic novel" tag. I know people are going to complain anyway, but at least we can respond with "look at the tags!"

Thanks for the share

Reactions: BeastMaster59

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Must say that from all the Ntr Games lately I love Ntrgames stuff the most, at least they have a story behind them, would have loved to see a little more action in this Game though, was over when it seemed like it was going to get Hot.
This shouldn't have been released as a Christmas one-off, as it's unfinished. Should have been integrated into the main game if it couldn't be finished.

Reactions: jpostel
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes