4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Mr_caveman

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
title.png

Overview:
Embark on the chaos of Zombie Complex, where a city newcomer's apartment transforms into ground zero for a sudden zombie apocalypse, where he must then navigate the battleground, ensuring citizen safety, confronting the undead, and unraveling enigmatic desires. In the race against time, our hero secures vital resources, offers aid, and carves out a sensual haven amidst the shadows that engulf the once-familiar city. Will he emerge as an unexpected hero confronting unseen terrors? Join this thrilling journey and let the seduction begin!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-16
Release Date: 2024-01-30
Developer: caveman-verse - - - - -
Censored: no
Version: 0.1 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

ss1.jpg ss2.jpg ss3.jpg ss4.jpg ss5.jpg ss6.jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Mr_caveman Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
It seems like I have reverted some of your changes. I am not sure which one of the Banners you want to keep. Please edit your thread and delete the one you don't want to use from the list at the bottom.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
-----------------------------------------
Lerd0 Another one :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Embark on the captivating chaos of Zombie Complex, where a city newcomer's apartment transforms into ground zero for a sudden zombie apocalypse. Unaware of the impending catastrophe, he must navigate the battleground, ensuring citizen safety, confronting the undead, and unraveling enigmatic desires. In this tantalizing race against time, our hero secures vital resources, offers aid, and carves out a sensual haven amidst the shadows that engulf the once-familiar city. Will he emerge as an unexpected hero, passionately confronting unseen terrors? Join this thrilling journey and let the seduction begin!
"Embark on the captivating." "unraveling enigmatic desires" "tantalizing race against time"
"passionately confronting unseen terrors" o_O Reads like a Chat GPT tornado went this overview. :ROFLMAO:

But! The game looks interesting enough to try out.
Thanks for sharing this captivating, enigmatic tantalizing, passionately confronting game, Caveman Verse. :giggle:

Mr_caveman

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
"Embark on the captivating." "unraveling enigmatic desires" "tantalizing race against time"
"passionately confronting unseen terrors" o_O Reads like a Chat GPT tornado went this overview. :ROFLMAO:

But! The game looks interesting enough to try out.
Thanks for sharing this captivating, enigmatic tantalizing, passionately confronting game, Caveman Verse.:giggle:
caveman that utilizes modern tech, yabadabadoo

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
I'm really liking what I see so far. The story is interesting. The art and character design is also really good.

(Wait, does this game use the Kingdom Hearts ost for certain scenes? If so, you should probably replace it at some point.)

What kinds of content can be expected in the future? As much as I'm interested to see Gay content, it seems outside your wheel house so I won't expect anything on that front. I'm hoping for Pregnancy and Swinging personally.

Mr_caveman

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
I'm really liking what I see so far. The story is interesting. The art and character design is also really good.

(Wait, does this game use the Kingdom Hearts ost for certain scenes? If so, you should probably replace it at some point.)

What kinds of content can be expected in the future? As much as I'm interested to see Gay content, it seems outside your wheel house so I won't expect anything on that front. I'm hoping for Pregnancy and Swinging personally.
thanks for the comment! will make the appropriate changes to the ost

as for gay content, i'd admit there was no intention for it at the conception of the project, but since this project is live, we definitely will poll the players once in a while to see what they'd like to add into the game, no promises though!

Reactions: NiftyLit

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
This is a game (albeit it's a v0.1) that I wasn't expecting, but it does looks interesting. So once the complex is cleared of those undead walkers, will the protagonist and the rest of the survivors try to build a bigger haven for those who can reach the safety of those probable walls? And what'll be in store in the future? I wonder.

Reactions: Mr_caveman

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
I wrote my review in the development thread already. But again, this is a GREAT work for a demo. It's engaging, well done, well written and with very few typos/bugs. It's a rare gem that I'll be following closely. Wishing the very best to the dev!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes