4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Its funny how many zombie/necromancer games are coming out this days that DONT have necro as one of its primary focus. Like, whats the point of the setting?

Reactions: SlowDance

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
'citizen safety' :cautious: I wanna cherrypick in a goddamn zombie apocalypse and kill the toxic assholes on sight.

Reactions: Lordborgman

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_caveman

Mr_caveman

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Future builds will possibly contain genres such as corruption, bimbofication, threesome, bdsm, lactation, lesbian sex

Other genres will be considered as we continue to build the game, the above are just some of the confirmed ones at this point

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Look at the first page a tad bit longer...
https://f95zone.to/threads/zombie-complex-v0-1-caveman-verse.193802/post-12971030
But I guess rape or insect is unlikely, unless the dev plans to leave Patreon.
Full list. Looking at that partial list again ain't gonna magically change it to a full one.

Doubt many people are gonna consider supporting a game that might have content they don't like. Especially the usual controversial shit. Better to be direct and get it out of the way before we all gotta see the usual drama. :rolleyes:

frode333

May 16, 2017
so before the the zombies!?, he must tackle all these problems !. so in 3 years maybe a real zombie apears in the game ?
my point is call your game "before distaster" ;) and include anal hehe

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
I didn't know Patreon was against fucking bugs, or does that count as bestiality? :ROFLMAO:
Whoops :ROFLMAO:
But maybe. It seems they are against depicting or endorsement of society-shunned kinks, so to speak.

Full list. Looking at that partial list again ain't gonna magically change it to a full one.
Well, dev words sounds like "anything is possible, if supporters will want it and I can do".
My guess, he would say already if "xxx and zzz absolutely not".

Other genres will be considered as we continue to build the game, the above are just some of the confirmed ones at this point
A good compromise would be a in-game choice "show\no".
Though some folks will ignore the game because "it still has the hated tag", and some devs "will not trunkate a content, to keep the game length".

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_caveman
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes