Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
If anyone thinks he can do it with the mtool, it will work out. Den the Patron version. Lubrication plays with VX Ace there with random moderately and he is too lazy to repair that

Who wants to play this. I give a warning because there is a certain point where it gets difficult. You have limited time to find things. That's why it's advised to collect a lot at the beginning and to get stronger^^.

+ her the Better Englisch version

Except who can get the Patreon version which is uncensored

Last edited:
Reactions: vorris

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
What a blast from the past, pretty fun game. Wonder what the dev is up to these days.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I have Japanese characteres in the intro with the black screen, but the dialogue seems translated to English. Is that normal?

The first post says to install Japanese language pack but I don't see any.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I have Japanese characteres in the intro with the black screen, but the dialogue seems translated to English. Is that normal?

The first post says to install Japanese language pack but I don't see any.
You have to set your system in Japanese. So that such games go + install the Japanese RPG maker for that. Region and language in Windows. Pc is usually restarted and other games can then cause problems. ^^ then always has to tweet back and forth. XD Some use extra emulator or sandbox with Windos 7

Reactions: Heranwen

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Is it possible to collect semen from the glasses dude? I'm only seeing the option to collect from zombies during battle

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
This patch makes the Holy/Thunder element actually work, makes zombies drop semen when defeated, fixes the descriptions and names for some things, and...probably a couple other things. I made it for myself, but maybe someone will want it.

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
I played the ghost one in the town and mansion now this is there any other ones from this development team?

These are great games

Thanks for the upload op.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Intro aside, how prevalent are the images with Japanese text? I just started the game and already I'm missing a whole chunk of information.

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
Can someone post a fast guide on location of key items to progress story? if possible. Cant finish the shopping mall, cuz there is not power. Found the generator can find the items needed. Im lost.

Reactions: lawlow

vorris

May 23, 2017
If anyone thinks he can do it with the mtool, it will work out. Den the Patron version. Lubrication plays with VX Ace there with random moderately and he is too lazy to repair that

Who wants to play this. I give a warning because there is a certain point where it gets difficult. You have limited time to find things. That's why it's advised to collect a lot at the beginning and to get stronger^^.

+ her the Better Englisch version

Except who can get the Patreon version which is uncensored
do you have the patreon link

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes