RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Im assuming we need to build the diner, but i havent found a single brick anywhere on the map. What am i doing wrong.

Edit- I just edited my save. What are the 2 animated scenes that are mentioned to be new? There is the teaser boobjob, but what else?
Save editing doesn't work tested

Sep 1, 2019
Unable to access the new Jenny scene. Got the flower and everything and I can't give her the flower at any time of day.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Good news. It looks like there is patch coming out today. Aside from fixing a number of bugs, the water issue is being addressed. Apparently Jenny and Meredith were being counted as women rescued. This was inflating the food and water requirements. As well as reducing the cost to craft the water filter and the garden.

Unable to access the new Jenny scene. Got the flower and everything and I can't give her the flower at any time of day.
That bug is known and is apparently fixed in the upcoming patch.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Good news. It looks like there is patch coming out today. Aside from fixing a number of bugs, the water issue is being addressed. Apparently Jenny and Meredith were being counted as women rescued. This was inflating the food and water requirements. As well as reducing the cost to craft the water filter and the garden.

That bug is known and is apparently fixed in the upcoming patch.
umm you know anything about the water purifier bug ? like when it rains it's supposed to add to the water count the next day right ? it doesn't, maybe i'm missing something..
another bug is when you select nadia as a partner, her sprite is left at the exact same position, dunno if it's reported

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
umm you know anything about the water purifier bug ? like when it rains it's supposed to add to the water count the next day right ? it doesn't, maybe i'm missing something..
another bug is when you select nadia as a partner, her sprite is left at the exact same position, dunno if it's reported
The water filter does work. It adds water automatically. The problem was that water requirements where set too high. So it game the impression that it wasn't working. Also the issue with Jenny is known. Apparently it was fixed in the update that just went live few minutes ago.

Reactions: DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
The water filter does work. It adds water automatically. The problem was that water requirements where set too high. So it game the impression that it wasn't working. Also the issue with Jenny is known. Apparently it was fixed in the update that just went live few minutes ago.
Jenny ? i said Nadia - when you select Nadia as a partner, her sprite is left at the exact same position, dunno if it's reported

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
the food requirements too ? i had 4 fishes in my inventory & they disappeared in one day :(

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Jenny ? i said Nadia - when you select Nadia as a partner, her sprite is left at the exact same position, dunno if it's reported
Sorry that was a mistake on my part I meant Nadia but typed Jenny.

the food requirements too ? i had 4 fishes in my inventory & they disappeared in one day :(
Version 0.3.1 just went live. This is from that post.

Along with a bunch of bug fixes, including 2 potentially game breaking issues, there were also a few gameplay tweaks I wanted to briefly mention.

Now that the game is requiring more from the player, balancing resources to find that 'sweet-spot' in difficulty is important. It seems that water and to an extent, food were a bit starved in this update.

So, I reduced some of the daily water/food requirements and two of the new constructions require a little less.

Also, I added a bunch of one-time hidden resource spots like in ZR1 so you can find some extra food/water/brick/metal around the maps. This should help the early game be less reliant on good luck so be sure to interact with shelves, barrels, etc!

This is just the start of making sure the game feels good to play from start to finish so I'll bwe making more balance tweaks in the future based on feedback. I do intend to bring back Hardcore at some point but not until the core game is already balanced.

Thank you all so much for play testing and reporting these issues! I hope this update is a fun one!

whos the artist ?
The lead artist is ScarlettAnn.

Reactions: DD69-1

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Ay bruh its 2021 we don't say "first world" we say "developed country" xD
Hey fuckyou22,

I hope you said that with humor. I live in a first world country that's quickly becoming a "filth" world 2021 shithole, so those pc woke platitudes "don't compute" in my free mind. People can change words around, but we all know the truth when someone tries to control thought over others. :illuminati: :)

General P.S.A. - Unless, you are someone that is currently taking massive amounts of horse steroids (not judging), or a "pro" <-haha, surfer, please stop saying bruh. Thanks. :cool: -suggestive humor-

UPDATE - Some 2023 context - I was born in Hawaii, and have always rooted for the sharks over "pro" surfers, etc., humans should stay the fuck outta' their world, if they bite your ass, that's on you, poor choices brah. :D

----

Hi daedilus,

- On the boobies issue, there is no issue!

I love all sizes from barely there puffy nips, to oh my God those cannot be real, but I must have her <-(a female - don't be triggered people, or do, whatever) now. :devilish:

I don't over analyze boobs, I massively enjoy them when offered, and visually enjoy them (I'm glad I am not blind)!

P.S. I haven't looked it up, but if I were to go blind, I wonder if boobs are offered in braille, I'd read more every day. :p

Good luck to the game dev.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sorry that was a mistake on my part I meant Nadia but typed Jenny.

Version 0.3.1 just went live. This is from that post.

Along with a bunch of bug fixes, including 2 potentially game breaking issues, there were also a few gameplay tweaks I wanted to briefly mention.

Now that the game is requiring more from the player, balancing resources to find that 'sweet-spot' in difficulty is important. It seems that water and to an extent, food were a bit starved in this update.

So, I reduced some of the daily water/food requirements and two of the new constructions require a little less.

Also, I added a bunch of one-time hidden resource spots like in ZR1 so you can find some extra food/water/brick/metal around the maps. This should help the early game be less reliant on good luck so be sure to interact with shelves, barrels, etc!

This is just the start of making sure the game feels good to play from start to finish so I'll bwe making more balance tweaks in the future based on feedback. I do intend to bring back Hardcore at some point but not until the core game is already balanced.

Thank you all so much for play testing and reporting these issues! I hope this update is a fun one!

The lead artist is ScarlettAnn.

Is it just me or does Nadia have no additional scavanges from any spot?
tried 10 times and the spot went empty without her triggering an addiaitonal find

Nov 4, 2019
Hey fuckyou22,

I hope you said that with humor. I live in a first world country that's quickly becoming a "filth" world 2021 shithole, so those pc woke platitudes "don't compute" in my free mind. People can change words around, but we all know the truth when someone tries to control thought over others. :illuminati: :)

General P.S.A. - Unless, you are someone that is currently taking massive amounts of horse steroids (not judging), or a "pro" <-haha, surfer, please stop saying bruh. Thanks. :cool:
Uh, you just blamed fuckyou22 trying to take somekind of "control thought" over you for giving you a simple reminder
whilst at same time literally telling him which words not to use... Having a hypocrite day much?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Is it just me or does Nadia have no additional scavanges from any spot?
tried 10 times and the spot went empty without her triggering an addiaitonal find
Oh you disappointment me :(. In my walkthrough and with my mod I show that Nadia does not have a salvage bonus.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh you disappointment me :(. In my walkthrough and with my mod I show that Nadia does not have a salvage bonus.
I prefer to play the game without any help and only turn to 3rd party support if I am truely stuck...
I am far from this at this point though, so I didn't really check any of those ;)

fuckyou22

Apr 30, 2019
:rolleyes:

Oh another non humor understanding person, your welcome, have a good one. Bruh!
Your lexicon far exceeds my mental capacities bruh sorry. Yes it was a joke, don't fight over it guys I was just trying to make some of you laugh. Also just because he didn't understand your joke doesn't mean he can't handle humor, it is subjective :D.

• Haha
Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2
3.50 star(s) 20 Votes