RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
So i figured out that by naming the Milf "mom" the name takes care about everything else not even asking your relationship with her.
is there a similar thing i can call the sister so the game will take care of setting up all the interaction properly?
(for example setting up the Milf as Mom makes her sister your aunt automatically instead of having to tell the game what she is to the main character)

Jul 6, 2021
In order to find the water filter complete the following steps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank
Hey, I had a similar issue.
You're in the right district, but you need to go a screen further to the left/West.
In the leftmost middle of the map is an alley that opens up against the side of the map. This is not a stopping point, you can walk through it to another screen. (I'll go and make a screenshot and edit it in here.)

View attachment 1323651

It's not really well-indicated but it's there.
You'll find the rest on your own. :)
thanks

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
i did what do i click after? i really ty for this help
Go to the section that looks like the amount of items you have, and then change the numbers to whatever amount you want. After you just save it and put it back into the save file and you should be good to go

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
I know I'm doing a bad thing by humoring somebody that can't even be arsed to do a little research and therefore encouraging stupidity but I'll do it anyway:

There's 3 games about zombie survival with this artstyle:

First was Nergal, who made 'A Zombie's Life' and comissioned ScarlettAnn. That game was abandoned for a while due to personal issues on the Devs end, they dropped a few other projects and, several years later, they came back and 'finished' A Zombie's Life. It is still incredibly buggy and doesn't work properly.

In the meantime, Siren thought the idea had merit and, since Nergal had dissapeared off the face of the earth, hired the same artist for a comparable game. This game was zombie's Retreat. Which they finished. This was before Nergal came back but the finishing happened slightly after Nergal came back.

Siren eventually finished Zombie's Retreat, completely and then started Zombie's Retreat 2. You might have figured this was the continuation of a previous game if you had bothered to open your eyes and read the title of the thread or the description of the game in the opening credits instead of immediately typing out every thought to come to the fore of your head. (Don't be offended, you cleary didn't put a lot of thought into this.)

As far as I know, there aren't any other Zombie survival games with ScarlettAnn as the artist beside these three, so I have no idea where you're getting that 5 number. Though ScarlettAnn has made art for other games, they're not Zombie games as far as I know. It might just be that you saw Zombie's retreat getting updates and your brain has issues with the concept of iterative updates and thought those were all different games?

TL;DR:
3 games with a similar artstyle, same artist: ScarletAnn
Nergal is the dev dropping projects:a zombie's Life. Which was dropped by someone else before Nergal picked it up.
Siren made ZR 1, finished it and you're now in the thread of a game by Siren with the same name with a 2 after it.

Hopefully that answers your question. (But honestly, this has been explained a few times over the course the thread as well, so just doing a search (upper right) would have given you this info too)
I didnt really care I just found it funny

Oct 12, 2020
Well bold game developer so far known as great artist with unique style.Im waiting for more of his amazing work. Multi talented and hard working person with great potential to reveal. Amazing games with hot engaging story, and regular updates.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
I didnt really care I just found it funny
Yeah, but also none of what you said is true. So that really hampers the 'funny' factor.
But maybe I'm not seeing the funny factor, should I also think it's funny that there's so many games with Honey Select artstyle that are about having sex with your family, for example?

Last edited:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Where is the flower? The only scene I have gotten is the waitress scene. Theres another with nadia and a flower?

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, but also none of what you said is true. So that really hampers the 'funny' factor.
But maybe I'm not seeing the funny factor, should I also think it's funny that there's so many games with Honey Select artstyle that are about having sex with your family, for example?
How can a question be untrue?

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes