RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

StackAttack

Nov 18, 2020
StackAttack
Siren loves big milfs, he talks about it on his twitter, and young boys make big milfs look bigger.
I've seen the opposite effect before where a milf paired up with a buff big guy tends to make her look small and compact because you're always going to judge her by how much she occupies the frame of the JPEG.
Even if she's 3 meters tall in-universe, when standing next to a 4 meter giant in a single image, she's "small".

Now why does he look like Sasuke from the Uchiha May Cry series, that's the real question...
Well yeah I can certainly understand liking 'big milfs', I mean why else would I be here, haha. Even so, I don't buy that simply for the fact that it's pointing out using both the extremes as a sole example. It's not necessary (nor do I even necessarily want it to be so) to have a big beefy dude paired up with a milf. I mean... what's wrong with, you know, having an average, 'regular guy' having sex with a milf?
It's kinda like the whole loli thing: It doesn't matter what the gender is, the presentation ranges from extremely creepy to mildly so, depending on the extremity. (the protagonist in this game and its predecessor being the latter case)

There's absolutely some heavy implications going on, as well, and I'm not into that sort of thing. *shrugs*

As for the new protag... yeah, lol, my first thoughts were he's young Sasuke and Zack from FF: Crisis Core combined, as zangetsu also pointed out.
I also noted that "Lucy" bears a striking resemblance to a character of the same name from Fairy Tail.
...not that I mind the latter resemblance, though, lol.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Sirens patreon.

ZR2 Sleep Teaser.jpg

Hey Patrons!

Here is a little teaser at an upcoming CG moment for the next update of Zombie's Retreat 2!

== Meredith ==
The bulk of the NSFW content in this next update will be focusing on Meredith. In order to provide a deeper connection between the player and her, I want to stretch out a few different updates adding more moments for them to bond together!

This CG in particular is a fun one. The ability to sleep in the same bed as her at night will be a seemingly innocent event. But when things start to spice up.... that'll change.

There is a variation to this CG that I can't wait to add but it's far too soon to actually place it in this update. But do know that this moment will be updated to accurately reflect their relationship in future updates too ;)

====

That's all for this sneak peek! There will be more content coming including at least one new animated scene with Meredith so expect to find more juicy content coming soon! In addition, don't forget that the actual story of ZR2 will be kicking off in this update as well so there's a bit of something for the lore enjoyers too!

Thank you all so much for your support! I will see you soon with more teasers/updates as the release starts inching closer!

Nov 28, 2019
Go to the port area and enter the water generator building. Fish out the key and that will get you the blueprint for the water filter.
Problem is I'm not sure where the water generator building is? Is the port area the one where you find the flower? The only building there says it's locked for now.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Problem is I'm not sure where the water generator building is? Is the port area the one where you find the flower? The only building there says it's locked for now.
Capture.PNG

Go to the West District and enter the location shown above. This will take you to the alleyway. Take the stairs and that will take you to the port.

金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
Who's the blonde geared girl with the tank top in the third preview image? I played through and She's not in game atm right?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I have a question for those who use my gallery mod. In the scene replay room I have the corresponding girl say a little line. Would you want to keep doing that or get rid of it?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

0.4 Soon.png

Beta 0.4 Release Next Month!

Hey everyone!

Sorry for that little gap from the last update. Usually I try and post a Patreon update for each game on set days but lately it's been all jumbled up X_X

== Release Window ==

I anticipate Beta 0.4 will be ready to release next month in September! Following the usual ~2 month release window.

However, sometimes $5 Patrons pledge expecting to see an update during that particular month so I want to make sure those Patrons have time to update their pledge amount if so!

This time around, I made sure to focus on getting NSFW content done early so there won't be a need to delay this update like the previous one. ;P

== Other Things... ==

If you're familiar with my other game projects (or if you aren't), I'm in the middle of getting another game up and running, Sexy Quest. It's a JRPG that will be launching this weekend on the same that was for Town of Passion! Be sure to check that out if you think you'd be interested in such a game!

But in terms of Zombie's Retreat... There's been something I've been brewing up for over a year now that has yet to be officially announced. I hope to be able to announce more of that later this fall season!

When it comes to Zombie's Retreat 2- I plan to release other 'supplemental' projects that help build up the world & lore just a little bit more. The main focus is on ZR2 though so these projects take a huge backseat when necessary so don't worry about me not having time for ZR2 or anything haha!

Just figured I'd share some other things that I've been slowly working on ;)

====

That's everything for this update! I'll see you soon with some more teasers/sneak peeks & eventually Beta 0.4!

Thank you all so much for your support!

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Siren works and update the game for 2 months so we probably get the new version by the end of the month
dang takes long, so kinda feels the place is empty

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes