RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Is there an actual changelog so we can see what's been added?
Beta 0.3 Changelog

Busts Added:
Stacy
Nadia

Scenes Added:
Jenny Massage
Jenny Kissing Handjob
Stacy Boobjob (Partially Added)

Profile Scene Added:
Olivia Back Hug

New Location:
Port (accessible from West District alleyway)
+Hydro Plant
Park (accessible from East District)
Arcade (East District)
East District Apartments

New Grid Construction:
Olivia's Bedroom
Water Filter
Beginner Garden
Stacy's Diner

== Content Update ==

Beta 0.3 is another update that adds a little bit in a lot of different areas.

The main focus of this update is on Jenny as the early parts of her questline can now be completed.

In addition, more maps, features, crafts, & structures have been added to just help give a bit more depth and exploration to
Crimson City.

The Grid has a lot of new customizable options with 4 new constructions that can be built once the appropriate blueprints have
been obtained. Some of these are found out in the city and others are gifted to you.

== Stacy & Nadia Recruitable ==

Two new characters can be added to The Grid now! Stacy skates her way in. She's the first new facility owner, meaning that
rescuing her allows you to build a special facility in The Grid. Facilities each will have different uses to help you survive.

Recruiting Stacy is fairly simple, just have to find her!

Nadia can be found and saved in the city as well. She doesn't have much to do yet but she will receive a focus update or two
in the future!

== New Grid Constructions ==
Both a permanent source of water & food can now be built in The Grid.

I've simplified the Garden compared to ZR1. With how much stuff there will be to do in Crimson City, I didn't want to make the
Garden complicated with needing to water & get food in batches. Now, it just adds a fixed amount per day.

Both constructions will be upgradable in the future to yield more to help keep up with the increasing number of Grid residents.

You can also pick and choose which square you will place each construction with the ability to move them afterwards. This is
part of the vision I had for The Grid being able to customize where each building is and give everyone's Grid a little bit of
customization.

== New Tools ==

Fishing has finally made a return in Crimson City! It's a bit trickier since cities aren't known for their vastly clean water-ways.
The beginner's crafting manual now includes a recipe for fishing rods. In addition, a new crafting resource can be found,
String. String will likely be used for other crafts too. Maybe rope for some naughty scenes one day?

There are two fishing spots at the moment to create a realible way to find food if RNG hasn't been in your favor for
scavenge points.

In the future, there may be more fishing spots added around Crimson City.

Wood-Cutting Axes can be crafted as well. Fallen logs might have a sparkle to them if you have an axe in your
inventory. This is an excellent way for gathering wood if you are short on that. Currently, the new park area is the best
place to harvest wood.

More methods for resource gathering will be added in the future. Trading will likely be the main method for obtaining brick.

Lastly, Metal-Cutting Saws are making a return. Currently, they are just used as a one-time use item to cut through a weak fence.
The amount of locations to use this and the other possible uses may expand in the future.

== Other Misc Changes ==
-Misc fixes/improvements

== 0.3.1 Changelog ==
-Reduced daily water/food requirements a little bit (you can recruit more women before the daily requirements go up)
-Reduced water cost for both water filter & garden
-Added a few 1-time scavengable items around some maps (food & water & metal/brick)
-This should help reduce RNG early in the game for meeting some construction requirements
-More items will be sprinkled around the maps in future updates

-Fixed game breaking collision bug with Nadia's apartment (affected save files should be able to move left and get warped back
onto the map)
-Fixed a number of general collision issues
-Fixed a couple of typos
-Made entrance to new map in W District a little more obvious

-Fixed sequence break that could allow you to start Jenny's new quest a little sooner than normal
-If your save was affected, visiting The Grid should automatically apply a fix
-Fixed partner up issues with Jenny

== 0.3.2 Changelog ==
-Fixed issue of wood logs not respawning (every 2 days)
-Fixed collision issues in arcade
-Fixed projectile issues in port
-Fixed issue of Olivia being in her room early at Midnight
-Fixed some fishing issues (sprite & android mode)
+ some small misc tweaks/adjustments

Reactions: aklen and Mark17

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Umm is where's the cheat for zombie retreat 2? Like the zombie's retreat 1
Go to SaveEditOnline and edit whatever things you need (at the moment). Zombies can be easily killed, maybe around 1 to 2 bullets per zombie, in my personal experience.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Sirens patreon.

0.4 Soon.png

Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.4 || FIRST LOOK!

Hey everyone!

Super excited to share the details about the next update for Zombie's Retreat 2, Beta 0.4!

This update will sort of share a split focus.

== Meredith ==

This update will continue more progress with Meredith as far as her NSFW contents are concerned. There are some really fun new CG & a scene that I think Meredith fans will enjoy! Part of the CG has a future-proofed variation as well. Sadly, it's too early to share that with you all but when the time comes, it should be a nice little touch haha!

Meredith, similar to Leslie in ZR1, will probably have the lengthiest progressional story of all the characters in ZR2 so she will receive a few more updates sprinkled around. I want to really take my time and give her a good amount of content since I like to have my games place a little bit more attention on the 'maids' of the games.

== Lucy ==

This update will also finally properly introduce Lucy into the story! You'll finally get to meet her and learn a bit more about her mysterious motivations.

Lucy will be very important to the overall story of ZR2 and will be a key character for progressing through the story much more directly than most of the other women in ZR2.

My goal of ZR2 is to place a much stronger emphasis on the overall story while still keeping that core NSFW fun as well. I hope players who really enjoy the narrative and lore bits will enjoy ZR2's story as it starts to unfold. Of course, players who just want to enjoy the adult content will have plenty of that too!

Lucy will NOT be receiving any NSFW scenes quite yet. Those will likely occur farther in the story.

=====

That's everything for this update! This time around, the art is actually just about done already so there won't be any worries about the need for delay like the last update. I do still need to actually make the update so I can't share a release date quite yet. A release window for September will be the likely goal, as usual!

Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you very soon with more teasers & updates! =D

gheto

Feb 12, 2020
i found out a wrong text message in Jenny handjob scene, when you set your relationship with aunt Olivia other than that ex. Mother or etc. it will show Aunt in text message. i don't know if it's a bug or not

and second when you shoot a zombie for the second time and press x, there will be a zombie afterimage staying in that position but will not give you damage.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
I was kinda afraid that ZR2 was following the same path ZL and ZR1 did. The cop lady will be the next like ZL.

Hope as he claims the story is much bigger with new scenarios than a ZR1 recap.

Reactions: mugen1145

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Knew i was not seeing things, Leslie from ZR1 has more focus content since Siren really wanted to be like that,
Same thing will happen to "Meredith" the maid...

Welp at least now i know it was really intended to be like that.... tch i wanted more rachel scene back there... >.>

StackAttack

Nov 18, 2020
Well I hope the art-style for each girl remains consistent in this game, at least. I'm sure it had to have been discussed in the original game's comment section, but all I have to say is Natasha and I'm sure all of you will know exactly what I'm talking about, lol.

Kidding and inconsistency aside, I had hopes that this game would have better animation sequences compared to the original but it seems like this one has more or less the same thing going on? It feels like they were created from Wallpaper Engine and that's not exactly ideal for the heavier animation sex would require.

Still, I really enjoyed the first game's actual survival gameplay... feels weird to enjoy the actual game portions rather than the NSFW fun stuff.

...and why does every game with mature women have to have a shota looking male protagonist? It's getting pretty old to me, personally.

Reactions: Irizin and Ale3
Apr 13, 2018
StackAttack
Siren loves big milfs, he talks about it on his twitter, and young boys make big milfs look bigger.
I've seen the opposite effect before where a milf paired up with a buff big guy tends to make her look small and compact because you're always going to judge her by how much she occupies the frame of the JPEG.
Even if she's 3 meters tall in-universe, when standing next to a 4 meter giant in a single image, she's "small".

Now why does he look like Sasuke from the Uchiha May Cry series, that's the real question...

Reactions: Mark17

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
StackAttack
Siren loves big milfs, he talks about it on his twitter, and young boys make big milfs look bigger.
I've seen the opposite effect before where a milf paired up with a buff big guy tends to make her look small and compact because you're always going to judge her by how much she occupies the frame of the JPEG.
Even if she's 3 meters tall in-universe, when standing next to a 4 meter giant in a single image, she's "small".

Now why does he look like Sasuke from the Uchiha May Cry series, that's the real question...
If I remember he was supposed to look like either Zack or Cloud from final fantasy 7 then aged down a bit. Which is in essence what Sasuke's design is.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes