RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Akunz

Aug 24, 2020
Many seem to label any game taking place in a town with relatives as love interests Summertime Saga clones but some do really deserve the label.
Specially if MC has that one vacant stare View attachment 1409683
May I have the name of each of these game in the picture? and does it has an impregnation route that`s the same as summertime saga?

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

MCVented.png

Update Releasing Soon!

Hey everyone!

Today's update is a short one but I just wanted to fill the silence. The next update to Zombie's Retreat 2 is still in development but should be ready to release by the end of this month!

== Release Dates ==

Something I want to start working on is avoiding announcing specific release dates. For any of you who have been following for a while, you'll know that I often need to delay an update by a day or two sometimes to get those finishing touches in.

It's incredibly difficult (and stressful) trying to pinpoint an exact day of release so I want to start announcing release windows and from then, the update will drop when it's ready to drop.

I'll still be aiming for the usual Fri/Sat release day for $5+ Patrons and Monday for public release but if I need a little extra time, I won't need to make an announcement about it.

I'll try this out for a bit and see how this goes. Make sure to follow this page or follow me on twitter (SirensDomain) to get notified when a new update is out.

=====

That's everything! Short and sweet update. Next update will likely be the actual update to ZR2 itself so stay tuned! Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you very soon =D

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
is it worth playing as each uptate comes out or should i just wait for the full release? and how long do u guys think its gonna take for the full release to come out?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
is it worth playing as each uptate comes out or should i just wait for the full release? and how long do u guys think its gonna take for the full release to come out?
It is going to be a long time before this game is complete. I like to play each update. Some people like to wait a few updates so they have more to chew into.

Reactions: YuuMoka

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
yep thx i think ill just play each uptate i cant resist anymore xD
All I can say is that the first installment ZR1 remains one of my favorites mostly because I started playing it at around v10-11, i.e. as it was already 85% or so completed. The game was smooth, the visibility great, I could get excited about the increasingly sex-filled storyline, etc.

The sooner you start playing these babies, however good they end up being, the more bored you will eventually become, its unfortunately a law of physics you can't fight against. So while I have this thread as "watched", I really think I will wait at least a year longer before finally diving into it.

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
All I can say is that the first installment ZR1 remains one of my favorites mostly because I started playing it at around v10-11, i.e. as it was already 85% or so completed. The game was smooth, the visibility great, I could get excited about the increasingly sex-filled storyline, etc.

The sooner you start playing these babies, however good they end up being, the more bored you will eventually become, its unfortunately a law of physics you can't fight against. So while I have this thread as "watched", I really think I will wait at least a year longer before finally diving into it.
yeah i totally understand, that was my fear and you just reawakened it, guess ill play some other stuff for the time being because i really dont want to have to inch my way foward as the uptates come out because i really did love the prequel, but the temptation is great, well thanks for the help deciding on what to do :D

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
imma wait
i been plowing thru so many fuking games on here or DLSITE
u know im gunna play all dem Summertime Saga clones in da meantime
if i can fap, then i play LOL
been a big fan of Zombie Retreat

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
imma wait
i been plowing thru so many fuking games on here or DLSITE
u know im gunna play all dem Summertime Saga clones in da meantime
if i can fap, then i play LOL
been a big fan of Zombie Retreat
Same here. I will engage myself with some other games or try completely new ones.
But ZR2 I won't touch till 0.5 atleast, I absolutely loved the first one.

Reactions: steven61

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
The gallery room will be in bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won't be visible until the second day. I have also added a Salvage Bonus list. On the first floor of the house examine the books near the stairs (look for the sparkle). This will provide a list of available characters. When you choose a name it will tell you what salvage bonus you have a chance of getting if you party up with them. This list will not be visible until after the 1st day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, is it normal that it doesn't work? I mean, no sparkle even after the 2nd day :/

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMO I don't really mind the label so long as the story brought to the table is new like Siren's works, but once it follows the cliche I don't even follow it anymore, unless the art is interesting, I just either look for the gallery or just skip to the lewd bits

still I agree about that MC thousand yard stare, is downright hilarious

Reactions: kratoscar2008

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just want to kick l001s ass lol. but i guess the dr is his mom and he kinda looks like the mc to me not sure if it's the first are second mc. the docter look's like the first mc's mother

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes