RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
The gallery room will be in bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won't be visible until the second day. I have also added a Salvage Bonus list. On the first floor of the house examine the books near the stairs (look for the sparkle). This will provide a list of available characters. When you choose a name it will tell you what salvage bonus you have a chance of getting if you party up with them. This list will not be visible until after the 1st day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still note working at all, is it only me?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Still note working at all, is it only me?
There are only a few things I can think of that would cause it to not work.

1. Your trying to use the mod on the android version which this mod does not support.
2. You installed the mod wrong.

Since I doubt your trying to use this on android let me explain how to install the mod.

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should find two folders. One called data and the other called img.
3. In the Zombie Retreat 2 game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder.
4. Copy the two mod folders and paste them in the www folder. You should get a message about files with the same name. Replace all the files.
5. That's it the mod should be installed.

After the day 1 you should see a crystal and a sparkle downstairs. The crystal will take you to the gallery room and the sparkle will tell you what salvage bonus each character has.

Capture.PNG

Remember the day counter needs to be at least 2 for the mod take effect. If you are not sure about your day count check the save screen.

asd.PNG

Last edited:

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021

1. Your trying to use the mod on the android version which this mod does not support.

Since I doubt your trying to use this on android let me explain how to install the mod.

3. In the Zombie Retreat 2 game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder.
4. Copy the two mod folders and paste them in the www folder. You should get a message about files with the same name. Replace all the files.

After the day 1 you should see a crystal and a sparkle downstairs. The crystal will take you to the gallery room and the sparkle will tell you what salvage bonus each character has.

View attachment 1417903

Remember the day counter needs to be at least 2 for the mod take effect. If you are not sure about your day count check the save screen.

View attachment 1417914
Oh I didn't 't see this previous message, I will try your way first then, thanks :)

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021

View attachment 1417903

View attachment 1417914
Actually worked, thanks a lot!

By the way, I explored (I think) everything, should I have met the blond with blue shirt already?

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
I made a guide for Zombie Retreat 2. I will try to keep updating this as new versions come out.
Thanks for that but regarding this :
* Water Filter = Water (4x) + Scrap Metal (4x) + Electric Fuse (1x) [Found in Water Generator building in the Port area]

Why the hell don't I have the option in Fiona's workshop? I worked my ass off to find the water (4x) but I'm not proposed to construct the filter :'(

Mar 24, 2018
Just saw from Sirens discord that the teased merideth BJ scene (it was only going to be a teaser though) is actually not going to be included.
Not a major difference, as it was never going to be the "whole" scene.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Thanks for that but regarding this :
* Water Filter = Water (4x) + Scrap Metal (4x) + Electric Fuse (1x) [Found in Water Generator building in the Port area]

Why the hell don't I have the option in Fiona's workshop? I worked my ass off to find the water (4x) but I'm not proposed to construct the filter :'(
Did you find the schematic?

2.4 was an short update but some hot scenes with mom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have it could you please share it.

Reactions: gungrave27

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
from Patreon
Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.4 || $5+ Beta Test Release
(Download links updated to Beta 0.4.2)
Hey everyone!
Here's the official update for Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.4
IMPORTANT: Out of respect for all the $5+ Patrons and the team that works so hard on Zombie's Retreat 2, please refrain from sharing this build/link with others.

=====
Hey everyone! Quite a lot to unpack with this update so let's get started!
First things first, the new 25% image increase is here and I'm very happy with how it turned out! Hopefully you all enjoy that higher image quality as well. This may cause some issues for people on extremely dated hardware. I'll keep an eye out on error reports but in general, this version should be fully playable for the vast majority of players.
As far as the main story is concerned, in my head, I imagined there would be a bit more substance but I think a lot of that is limited to the fact that I need to start designing maps for new areas very soon! I plan to get a headstart on that in this next update. But I hope you all enjoyed the little gimmick of this first 'dungeon' area. It's meant to be similar to the power plant in ZR1. I also hope to give Lucy a more active role in the near future. The Police Station didn't feel grand enough to really give her a reason to explore on her own just yet.
The real content, I believe, is with Meredith's story! I spent a lot of time trying to flesh out some of their interactions to help continue building up to what will eventually be that grand 'climax' moment ;P If you missed last nights announcement, I did decide to hold off on implementing a new scene due to concerns with pacing. I think you guys will see that the new content adds a bunch of new stuff all at once and adding that scene into the mix felt a bit too cramped. I'll get to work on new areas asap so that scene can properly debut soon!
=====
That's everything for this update! As usual, if you find any glitches or bugs, be sure to report them to me over on the Discord channel.
I had to do a lot of save file conversion stuff so I will be closely monitoring this weekend to make sure people's save files aren't stuck or encountering some sequence break issues.
Thank you all so much for your patience and support! I hope you enjoy!
(Download links updated to Beta 0.4.2)
Hey everyone!
Here's the official update for Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.4
IMPORTANT: Out of respect for all the $5+ Patrons and the team that works so hard on Zombie's Retreat 2, please refrain from sharing this build/link with others.

=====
Hey everyone! Quite a lot to unpack with this update so let's get started!
First things first, the new 25% image increase is here and I'm very happy with how it turned out! Hopefully you all enjoy that higher image quality as well. This may cause some issues for people on extremely dated hardware. I'll keep an eye out on error reports but in general, this version should be fully playable for the vast majority of players.
As far as the main story is concerned, in my head, I imagined there would be a bit more substance but I think a lot of that is limited to the fact that I need to start designing maps for new areas very soon! I plan to get a headstart on that in this next update. But I hope you all enjoyed the little gimmick of this first 'dungeon' area. It's meant to be similar to the power plant in ZR1. I also hope to give Lucy a more active role in the near future. The Police Station didn't feel grand enough to really give her a reason to explore on her own just yet.
The real content, I believe, is with Meredith's story! I spent a lot of time trying to flesh out some of their interactions to help continue building up to what will eventually be that grand 'climax' moment ;P If you missed last nights announcement, I did decide to hold off on implementing a new scene due to concerns with pacing. I think you guys will see that the new content adds a bunch of new stuff all at once and adding that scene into the mix felt a bit too cramped. I'll get to work on new areas asap so that scene can properly debut soon!
=====
That's everything for this update! As usual, if you find any glitches or bugs, be sure to report them to me over on the Discord channel.
I had to do a lot of save file conversion stuff so I will be closely monitoring this weekend to make sure people's save files aren't stuck or encountering some sequence break issues.
Thank you all so much for your patience and support! I hope you enjoy!

annnnnle

Sep 26, 2021
I found this: .
But... It's kind of weird... The comments talk about viruses. And the download will take about three hours. In any case, if you know how to quickly download from these sites, please check if the game works there and if there are no viruses in it. I hope you upload the game to mega if everything goes well.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes