RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I noticed that ZR2 is in a slow pace mode. I remember back in ZR1 0.4 version MC can banged the sis, the mom and the aunt already

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
this dude's games are amazing. i hope they get a steam launch some day.
I don't think that is going to happen. He tried to get ZR1 on steam but steams rules on adult content wanted him to change to much of the game. So the steam release was scraped. Based on the amount of crap he had to deal with from steam, I don't think we will ever see any of his games on steam.

once i picked up shotgun i lost my pistol from inventory, any way to get it back? ammo is much harder to maintain on shotgun
There is a button to switch weapons otherwise open the menu and go under weapons. Select the revolver. That should change the weapons.

All i can look at is the ZR1 Fan batch under your comment, see Big Soft Goth "Roommate" and mourn our loss.
At some point the ZR1 cast (some of them) will show up. So there is hope.

I noticed that ZR2 is in a slow pace mode. I remember back in ZR1 0.4 version MC can banged the sis, the mom and the aunt already
Apparently Siren wants to focus more on when it would be appropriate for scenes to show up rather than putting them in whenever. For example he regrets making the BJ scene with Rachel happen so early in ZR1. He is letting things progress more naturally this time around. That is why Meredith's BJ scene was held off from this release.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Nice update, luckily i didn't found any incompatibility problem with save from previous version. I really appreciated the new Meredith's scenes and i am looking forward for next releases.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes