RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
The one that runs the diner?
I went with her there but nothing happens. The door remains closed and she doesn't do anything.
Or are you referring to a new character?
At the moment I'm just running around without a clue on how to proceed.
I just had the nightmare but there is no lead in the quest system about what to do next.
New character is the blond with a blue t-shirt dressed as Jill Valentine from Resident Evil. But she comes in only after you did some stuff with the other characters. After she's been introduced you need to meet her in her hotel room and talk, she's saying stuff about the police building and something to pick up there. Then you team up and go to the doors which she opens. You can keep track of the current quests to fulfill by right-clicking then choose "quest" or something similar.

Reactions: walkerjonny

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
New character is the blond with a blue t-shirt dressed as Jill Valentine from Resident Evil. But she comes in only after you did some stuff with the other characters. After she's been introduced you need to meet her in her hotel room and talk, she's saying stuff about the police building and something to pick up there. Then you team up and go to the doors which she opens. You can keep track of the current quests to fulfill by right-clicking then choose "quest" or something similar.
Many thanks! This helped a lot!

Reactions: TomSawyer666

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I like the sequel, yesterday I decided to play it, and it reminded me of (A zombie's Life) one of the first rpgm games that got me into this adult gaming world. I wish it was harder to get the items, more quests, more interactions, that you can build things for each character, more weapons, and that when you go out in the city and the zombies attack your companion her clothes break and you have to search in clothing stores, and that what you bring home a dress or lingerie has a reaction from the girl

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So you mean that in ZR1 where MC can go all the way already with Leslie(mom) in 0.3 version is also not appropriate ? but in comparison I am right afterall hes making this one slow

Edit: I checked the ZR1 CL , not only Rachek BJ happen so early, 0.1 Leslie and Caroline can BJ MC 0.2 can go all the way with Rachel and 0.3 all the way with Leslie and next update Caroline in this one ,its ironic that MC haven't had any luck with any of the girls yet because he is much better looking than ZR1 MC
Like I said he is putting more focus on build up this time. That way the relationship between the characters feels more organic. He thinks things went too fast in ZR1.

Mar 24, 2018
I'm guessing it was the MomBJ scenes that were cut from the final release of this update. Shame, but it makes sense in the bigger picture. So far, enjoyable game. Though I would've preferred more management mechanics for passing the time - other than salvaging both sides or resting to pass time.
If you use RPGM Extractor, the Mom BJ is actually included in the build, just not implemented. If you want to see it, just export the files

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
what is the best way to add incest. Because i did put mom and son but they keep calling each others by their name. Is there a way to give them name but they will call mom and son?

jasemkulk

Apr 14, 2018
where is new character pls? or how to get it. I have done everything and im stuck. Cant do nothing, what to do next pls?

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
i love all the Siren's games. But unfortunately takes a lot of time and always low content.
imagine if he works in just one project at the time.

Reactions: bhlover10

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Game has been updated to version 0.4.3.

PC

Android

Beta 0.4 Changelog

Busts Added:
L-001
Norman Reeves

Scenes Added:
Meredith Shower Masturbation

CG Animated:
Meredith Shower/Shower Masturbation

CG Added:
Meredith & MC Sleep

Profile Scene Added:
Meredith Kiss (Hug Variation)

New Grid Construction:
Stereo
Antenna

== Content Update ==

Beta 0.4 splits most of it's attention between the main story & Meredith's personal story.

When you have rescued atleast 2 new women, you should experience a cutscene when you go to sleep. This cutscene will
lead you into the first major quest for progressing the main story of the game.

For Meredith, her content continues where her previous update left off at. Continue to talk with her and see what new
events await!

== New Resolution ==
Probably the most noticeable part of this update is the fact that the game is now featured in a larger screen size!

The character busts & artwork were all re-done to prevent any upscaled quality loss so the images should look a bit more
crisp and clear on your screens!

There may be some slight hiccups with some maps & other details since I often hide things offscreen that normally wouldn't
be viewable so I will monitor and check for any of these issues.

== New Weapon ==

The shotgun makes a return in this update finally allowing you a second weapon to use! The shotgun has a bit more utility
in this game compared to ZR1 as it has the ability to kill most zombies in one shot. It's meant to be a more expensive
but effective method at clearing out zombies.

You can find this new weapon during the new main questline content.

== Stereo/Music Control ==
I'm still experimenting with a default song that I think properly represents the feeling that I want to convey in The Grid.

There is a new constructable object that will allow you to customize which song plays in your home base. For those that
prefer the nostalgic ZR1 music, that can be selected.

Future songs will likely be added along with the ability to change what music plays when exploring outside.

== Other Misc Changes ==
-Overhauled item listings
-I can now manually set categories a little easier. Shouldn't be too noticeable from the player side
-Added some more dinner dialogue options & convos
-Added daytime location(s) for Meredith
-A few new sprite animations added to idle NPC's
-Misc fixes/improvements

Beta 0.4.1 Changelog
-Fixed minor issues with weather & collission issues
-Fixed bug where Lucy was bugging the party system
-Added party salvage bonuses for Lucy & Nadia
-Fixed audio bug during Meredith cutscene
-Fixed duplicate Meredith bug (sad, i know...)
-Added some searchable loot in the Police Station
-Fixed(?) an issue where all party members stay permanently disappeared
-The source of this issue could've overlapped with some other fixed bugs. I will monitor to see if it's still an
issue after this update

Beta 0.4.2 Changelog
-Fixed issue where first visit to Police Station wasn't triggering
-Resulting in black screen when re-entering (this issue will correct itself if you enter the ground floor of PD)
-Fixed some visual & audio bugs
-Fixed some image scaling issues (including Android buttons)

Beta 0.4.3 Changelog
-Added a 4th spot for resource building (for future use)
-When asked where to place structure, occupied spaces won't show up in menu
-Added fix for shower animations not properly looping
-Added fix for Lucy cutscene not triggering
-Changed 'women rescue count' to not include Meredith & Jenny
-(keeps things simplified for me and makes sense as women you go out and rescue are the only ones who count)
-Changed Lucy cutscene requirement to 3 women rescued first
-(must save all women in E/W districts before the cutscene will pop)

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Could someone please link a save with everything done in the latest version? I made a wrong move and deleted my saves

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes