RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
this game really loses its magic.
every update is so little, and still asking for replay from the start, really?
see you next year.

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
this game really loses its magic.
every update is so little, and still asking for replay from the start, really?
see you next year.
You can just copy/past your "save" folder to the new version game folder and then start from your previous save, no need to do it over again from the start...

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
RIP Mac users... I wait for us to be included every update but I don't see it coming (at least not anytime soon)

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Are you playing v0.4.3? Save carry over issues should have been fixed in the public release.
no, 0.4.2, i didn't even realize it's 0.4.3 now.
download the whole thing again just for a fix really kills the mood, no real sex scene doesn't help either.

Last edited:

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Are you playing v0.4.3? Save carry over issues should have been fixed in the public release.
I'm still getting save issues, I downloaded 0.4.3 but I still can't access the station or find the new girls to rescue. Also I'm not getting the cutscene thats meant to appear when you sleep.

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
I'm still getting save issues, I downloaded 0.4.3 but I still can't access the station or find the new girls to rescue. Also I'm not getting the cutscene thats meant to appear when you sleep.
Oh... nevermind... I just tried sleeping again and I think it appeared. It's the cutscene with the cop right?

Reactions: TomSawyer666

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Oh... nevermind... I just tried sleeping again and I think it appeared. It's the cutscene with the cop right?
Yup in order for that cutscene to trigger you need to save all 3 of the available women. Then when you go to sleep in your bed the scene with Lucy entering the grid should happen.

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Yup in order for that cutscene to trigger you need to save all 3 of the available women. Then when you go to sleep in your bed the scene with Lucy entering the grid should happen.
Cool, thank you. I was also just wondering if the dream scene (where the mom is touched by the Zombie) is also available in the gallery room? I haven't been able to find it.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Cool, thank you. I was also just wondering if the dream scene (where the mom is touched by the Zombie) is also available in the gallery room? I haven't been able to find it.
No the gallery room is mainly for repeating previously viewed sex/lewd scenes. The kissing scene and the MC going to sleep in Meredith's bed is available.

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
anyone know how to cut the grate in the police bureau? Keeps telling me its flimsy and should be able to break it, and proceeds to do nothing at all. Thought I could do it with the metal cutter, but guess not...

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Walkthrough has been updated. The gallery mod has been updated to fix a spelling mistake. Use the links in the OP post to download.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes