RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes

Zon3-tan

Oct 1, 2019
Does anyone have data memorized to pass me? I can't pass the event where the mother must capture hearts without getting caught by zombies

klaus17

Mar 18, 2019
does this game have decent numbers of contents already? i've been waiting since the end of ZR1 and thinking about playing it now.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
does this game have decent numbers of contents already? i've been waiting since the end of ZR1 and thinking about playing it now.
One of the girls main quest lines are done. An progress has been made in most of the available cast. How much content were you looking for?

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Was in the same boat as you, didn't play ZR2 since launch and was curious to how much content from latest update. Decent amount of content depending how fast you play and read. One of the main characters has its storyline done but pretty sure more will be added later. Other few characters has some content but vary between in how much their stories are complete, far from done for the newer characters added. I am gonna wait a few more updates to play again just so the content gets stacked and things are more fleshed out.

If you are thinking about getting juiced with each character then you will probably be waiting for awhile.

klaus17

Mar 18, 2019
Was in the same boat as you, didn't play ZR2 since launch and was curious to how much content from latest update. Decent amount of content depending how fast you play and read. One of the main characters has its storyline done but pretty sure more will be added later. Other few characters has some content but vary between in how much their stories are complete, far from done for the newer characters added. I am gonna wait a few more updates to play again just so the content gets stacked and things are more fleshed out.

If you are thinking about getting juiced with each character then you will probably be waiting for awhile.
nah it's fine, i'll just wait then, thanks.

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes