RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
But Siren has added text about NTR to the game,I really hope the author can add NTR content to the game. Zombies or a young boy villain who came to take the protagonist's woman,it's going to be exciting!
He as made it very clear that is not going to be in ZR2. Here is post he made when the MC nightmare about Meredith was added.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But Siren has added text about NTR to the game,I really hope the author can add NTR content to the game. Zombies or a young boy villain who came to take the protagonist's woman,it's going to be exciting!
Like the shitstorm he recieved for the sex scene between L001 and his mother in Zombies Retreat wasn't enough to teach him better...

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
if siren add ntr thats means he will copy game play from a zombies live (nergal nest) mate

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
What shitstorm, lemme guess... because it wasn't MC piping?
Yes and no. If you did not have sex with Ann for 5 days and then returned you would walk in on her and L-001 having sex. It is just a dialog change of the z-choice where you pick two people. But the scene was later removed.

what scene was that? finished the whole game some time ago but dont remember that one
That scene is no longer in the game. But if you want to see what it was. In the gallery mod's Scene Replay Room you can see the scene with Ann under Sex 6.

LX.IZZY

Mar 16, 2022
Yes and no. If you did not have sex with Ann for 5 days and then returned you would walk in on her and L-001 having sex. It is just a dialog change of the z-choice where you pick two people. But the scene was later removed.

That scene is no longer in the game. But if you want to see what it was. In the gallery mod's Scene Replay Room you can see the scene with Ann under Sex 6.
Seems like Sirens has a unique take on NTR which also explains that some text is present in the new game, I just hope this continues, or a new line or something?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Seems like Sirens has a unique take on NTR which also explains that some text is present in the new game, I just hope this continues, or a new line or something?
If you are talking about the threat of NTR then I would assume it would come up again. But I think he has been very clear that it will not go any further than that.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

LX.IZZY

Mar 16, 2022

By the way, I really didn't find this scene in the game, can you share the gallery mod that V1.01 can use?

LX.IZZY

Mar 16, 2022

Or where can I see the CG of this scene? i can't find it

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
Is there a latest gallery mod for this? also does lucy(blond with blue sleveless) have a H scene already or we're still far from it?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
the same... you could trigger it right away or use the "Z-Choice" to change the initial sex scene from L-001 to MC
That is not 100% correct. If in the Z-choice you choose 2 people you will see the L-001 sex scene. If you choose 1 person you will the sprite scene of Ann masturbating. When you do have sex with Ann at the end of her quest, the dialog will be different depending on what you picked.

Reactions: Evangelion-01
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes