• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
There are two reasons for this. One is that Siren is not into NTR. So he is not going to put that into the game if he is not comfortable with it. The second has to do with patreon. You can dance around it a bit but, patreon could see that as a violation of the TOS. So he is not going to run the risk for something that he is not comfortable with in the first place.

The closest you are going to get is the picture in Jessie's bag in ZR1. But you are not outright going to see them getting fucked to death by zombies.
I don't consider a Game Over screen NTR nor do I want it to be as literal as seeing them fucked to death lol, also can easily "go around" Patreon ToS since a lot of devs do it. But fair enough, ZR1 is one of my fave H games easily even without it, just thought this would be fitting and a neat little extra due to verse lore.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't consider a Game Over screen NTR nor do I want it to be as literal as seeing them fucked to death lol, also can easily "go around" Patreon ToS since a lot of devs do it. But fair enough, ZR1 is one of my fave H games easily even without it, just thought this would be fitting and a neat little extra due to verse lore.
Most Devs do it for how the Protagonist reffers to other members of the Cast... not by inludeing gore, snuff or outright guro in the games... these things are the walking dead afterall

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Most Devs do it for how the Protagonist reffers to other members of the Cast... not by inludeing gore, snuff or outright guro in the games... these things are the walking dead afterall
Just said I dont want them fucked to death on-screen, much less something worse lol, not into snuff, vore, guro or etc.

LX.IZZY

Mar 16, 2022
Going to be honest, I really wish the two scenes where Eunbi gets touched by zombies, in the nightmare and the heart minigame, would have scenes of her actually getting fucked by them instead of just a text box to end it. I know Siren said he wouldnt do NTR in any of his games, but I hope he either changes his mind or someone makes a mod for it.
I totally agree with you, I really like the part of the game where she gets petted by zombies,Just the text box make me hard!

Reactions: Alkasal

LX.IZZY

Mar 16, 2022
There are two reasons for this. One is that Siren is not into NTR. So he is not going to put that into the game if he is not comfortable with it. The second has to do with patreon. You can dance around it a bit but, patreon could see that as a violation of the TOS. So he is not going to run the risk for something that he is not comfortable with in the first place.

The closest you are going to get is the picture in Jessie's bag in ZR1. But you are not outright going to see them getting fucked to death by zombies.
But Siren has added text about NTR to the game,I really hope the author can add NTR content to the game. Zombies or a young boy villain who came to take the protagonist's woman,it's going to be exciting!

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes