RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
what is the best way to add incest. Because i did put mom and son but they keep calling each others by their name. Is there a way to give them name but they will call mom and son?
When the game ask you to enter name to call her, put Mom instant of Meredith. The game will automatically enable incest for the mother. For Jenny(the sister), don't change her name but change the relationship from Tutor to Sister and it will enable the incest. This

If someone wandering why this will enable Incest? Because here
- If we stick with Meredith, the game will ask player to put relationship between Meredith & MC.
- For Jenny(Sister), If we stick with Tutor relationship, game will ask player to put relationship player to Jenny which is Student by default.
- If we put Mom instant of Meredith, the game will not ask player to put relationship.
- If we put Sister instant of Tutor relationship, the game will not ask player to put relationship player to Jenny.

Haxley

Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys,

can anybody please tell met where can i find the parts especially the green one to craft the antenna set ?

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Hi guys,

can anybody please tell met where can i find the parts especially the green one to craft the antenna set ?
Partner up with police lady and explore the police station.
Edit: Ooooooh, sorry, my B, I thought you meant the comm parts. the green ones should be fuses, they drop in loot spots. I think one of the ladies increases the droprate, not sure which one though

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi guys,

The green item is likely the fuse, it seems to have a higher drop rate in the eastern district, but if I remember correctly you can also find some of them on the map (Water purifier and Police station)

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes