RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Return to Lucy and you will immediately be sent back to the grid. Construct the Antenna Set and watch the scene.

#3 Volt by Bolt
Step outside and Fiona will tell you she needs to talk to you in her workshop. Go to her workshop and talk to her. She will tell you that she has a way to get the subway in the East District to operate. But she needs you to cover her while she makes the repairs.

Did I miss something? Because after the scene following the Antenna construction, nothing happened after stepping out.
Great I hope don't have the trigger wrong. Can you go to the next day and see if that triggers the scene. If it does I need to update the guide.

Reactions: Fmal

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Great I hope don't have the trigger wrong. Can you go to the next day and see if that triggers the scene. If it does I need to update the guide.
After the newsprogram cutscene there's a message saying "To be continued"; does that refer to Lucy's part?
Also, dunno if it has anything to do with the trigger, but I have yet to have the garden built, as well as the stereo.
Will try going to the next day. (Did you have the antenna built at night?)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Alright, the new day triggered her, thanks :)
Good to know. I just did my own test and it is connected to the antenna. You have to wait the next day for the Volt by Bolt quest to start. I will update the guide when I get the chance.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
To be honest, I like this MC and the MILF more than the ones from the previous game, although both games are really very good. I like the MC of this Zombie's Retreat more than the previous one, if you wonder why? mmm.... I really don't know, I just know that I like this MC more than the other

Reactions: Evangelion-01

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
The first game is very enjoyable in term of gameplay and story so I am very happy that 2nd game is in development

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
God I suck at this boss fight. Enemies attack from two directions but I can't quickly go between them because of that dang pillar in the way. Also can't seem to heal Fiona so I keep failing.

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
God I suck at this boss fight. Enemies attack from two directions but I can't quickly go between them because of that dang pillar in the way. Also can't seem to heal Fiona so I keep failing.
shot gun drops them in 1 shot, makes it a lot easier

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
AcPGQ9.png

ZOMBIE RETREAT 2 V0.6.2

Beta 0.6 Changelog

Scenes Added:
Meredith BJ
Meredith Sex

CG Added:
Meredith Sleep (Nude)
Meredith Sleep (Aftermath)

== Content Update ==

Beta 0.6 focuses almost entirely on concluding the main portion of Meredith's story! When the dangerous threats of Crimson
City become reality, it's important to remember those who push you to keep moving forward. I hope you enjoy the conclusion
to the first character story in ZR2! Meredith will continue to receive new events & scenes in future updates!

Additionally, the subway system has finally been implemented at a basic level. I plan to improve and tweak it over time
but this will be an important way for reaching some new districts in the future.

With the introduction of the subway system complete, the Hospital District is now accessible. This district will be
built upon in future updates as well so while it's a little empty now, that should change over time.

== Other Misc Changes ==
-At this point, I forgot any changes or tweaks I may have made...

== Beta 0.6.1 Changelog ==
-Slight dialogue tweaks & event improvements
-Added a couple one-time loot items around the hospital map
-Map bug fixes
-Fixed looping error on Meredith BJ Repeat
-Fixed static image error on Meredith Sex Repeat
-Adjusted loot table rates (+water & +medicinal herb. slight -ammo & -materials)
-Fixed loot table giving wrong item in apartments
-Fixed sleeping MC duplicate (no he doesn't have a hidden twin brother, this is not lore lol)
-Replaced outdated water sprite in Fiona's crafting menu
-Fixed potential softlock with Stacy's starting quest

== Beta 0.6.2 Changelog ==
-Various typo fixes
-Increased Meredith Heart minigame requirements (from 4 hearts to 6)
-Future proofed to require more or less for various difficulty settings
-Added some repeat dialogue for Meredith BJ & Sex scenes
-Repeat BJ can lead into sex scene after story completion

Download

PC

Android

fazpla

Oct 8, 2017
Can somebody help me? I can play the game and make saves, but when i quit the game and log in i can't continue/load my save.
I've already tried to make a new save and copy/paste the save to the "saves" folder.
Thanks in advance.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Can somebody help me? I can play the game and make saves, but when i quit the game and log in i can't continue/load my save.
I've already tried to make a new save and copy/paste the save to the "saves" folder.
Thanks in advance.
I am going to assume you are on PC. First thing open the game folder, then open www folder. Do you have a save folder? If you do open it. What files are in the folder?

fazpla

Oct 8, 2017
I am going to assume you are on PC. First thing open the game folder, then open www folder. Do you have a save folder? If you do open it. What files are in the folder?
Yes, i'm on PC. I do have a save folder and inside there are files like "config.rpgsave", "file1.rpgsave", "file2.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave".

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Well file 1 and 2 are your autosaves. So if you don't see anything saying file.3rpgsave your are not saving. Try this to see if your saves are actually saving. Keep the save folder open. Start up the game. As soon as you have control save in a empty slot. A file should be created. If this is the case close the game and see if anything happens to the file. If nothing does relaunch the game and see if you have a save you can load.

Makoto69

Jan 25, 2018
Something that I would have liked to see in the previous game and that seems to be a more important theme in this one is the corruption of the women of the harem. I'm a bit disappointed that when we fail to protect one of the women we only get a game over screen instead of seeing her succumb to the pleasure. It's just personal opinion, but it would add some variety to the game.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes