RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Something that I would have liked to see in the previous game and that seems to be a more important theme in this one is the corruption of the women of the harem. I'm a bit disappointed that when we fail to protect one of the women we only get a game over screen instead of seeing her succumb to the pleasure. It's just personal opinion, but it would add some variety to the game.
totally, when that minigame started I was so hoping for some "corrupted Meredith X zombie horde" art, or at least one pic and then Game Over

Reactions: cyber_spider

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the dev does not like ntr so i don't think you will see it. but i think the mc could over write it anyway with his powers just me tho.

Reactions: BABaracus

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do have one question for the dev but what happen's to the female's that get zombie fucked. becuase there are no dead females anywhere.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i do have one question for the dev but what happen's to the female's that get zombie fucked. becuase there are no dead females anywhere.
They are said to fall magically in love and follow the zombie into his hideout where they are literally fucked to death. (no Zombie revival for them though)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well that suck's with out females there will be no food are pussy left for the zombies. so the evil guy's get no pussy them selves lol.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well that suck's with out females there will be no food are pussy left for the zombies. so the evil guy's get no pussy them selves lol.
You seem to forget that "the evil guy" is hiding in the save zone, with plenty of women and no Zombies.
Only a few city districts turned into a living hell afterall

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true i did forget that. but is there gong to be a way to make them all pay for there crime and are we going to get to kick l001's ass and save the world.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
true i did forget that. but is there gong to be a way to make them all pay for there crime and are we going to get to kick l001's ass and save the world.
If I remember correctly the Mayor will make it to the grid in this Version of the game aswell and given her knowledge about the the Events at Camp Zomi and "the evil guys" involvment in both outbreaks I'd say there is a good chance we'll be able to kill that guys reputation.
And I001 might be the Endboss of this game

MILFFF

Apr 15, 2020
Guys does anyone have saves of this game. I want the save with initial progress. Because I just want to get maximum number of items. :rolleyes:

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes