RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
From Siren's twitter.

View attachment 1678107

Which version are you choosing? Violet is a character who was meant to be revealed much later in ZR2 but I couldn't help but laugh at the news today Easter egg- Professor Ann's name is a reference to @ScarlettAnn1028, the lead artist for Zombie's Retreat!
BRO CAN U TELL ME HOW TO EXPLORE NEW AREA WITH MOM TO DO SEX . PARTICULARLY IN WHICH WAY I SHOULD GO.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
spoiler get subway fixed thenm take mother to get meds for her then next day talk to her then go save her. then have her get hearts and not zobies lol.

Reactions: Ssato243

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
well i like the game and yes there are some bug's that need worked out. hope to get more story's soon but take your time.
A lot of the known bugs should get fixed in the public release. The only reason 0.6.1 came out was to fix some of the game breaking ones.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Almost 1 year and a half. Development since late spring - summer of 2020.

Almost no content and only 3 places to explore. This uninspired dull sequel game is the epitome of milking.

Why even creating a sequel instead of adding side-quests and scenes in the first game?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Almost 1 year and a half. Development since late spring - summer of 2020.

Almost no content and only 3 places to explore. This uninspired dull sequel game is the epitome of milking.

Why even creating a sequel instead of adding side-quests and scenes in the first game?
The game has not even been out for a full year yet. In fact the game will be 1 year old some time in March. I don't know why you feel Siren is milking his patrons. Their are consistent updates and if their is going to be a delay he lets his patrons know well in advance. Heck when House Chores artist went dark he turned off payments.

Now if you feel that the amount of content delivered with each update per the amount of time between them is unsatisfactory then you have the right to your opinion. But in my opinion your nuts if you think Siren's games are the "epitome of milking". Try comparing this game Bones Tales" The Manor and see which one feels more like milking.

If you really hate this game/dev so much why not just ignore his games. You already made the exact same claims months ago. Why not just let it go.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The game has not even been out for a full year yet. In fact the game will be 1 year old some time in March. I don't know why you feel Siren is milking his patrons. Their are consistent updates and if their is going to be a delay he lets his patrons know well in advance. Heck when House Chores artist went dark he turned off payments.

Now if you feel that the amount of content delivered with each update per the amount of time between them is unsatisfactory then you have the right to your opinion. But in my opinion your nuts if you think Siren's games are the "epitome of milking". Try comparing this game Bones Tales" The Manor and see which one feels more like milking.

If you really hate this game/dev so much why not just ignore his games. You already made the exact same claims months ago. Why not just let it go.
Please, don't joke with me. He claimed he had started working on it since the first game was coming close to its end.

And he was milking like hell with the first game too.

Anyway, I guess you're right: I should let it go. In fact, most people just let it go. Just check how many posts the first game's thread had:

this thread: 1455 posts in 15 months
first game's thread after 15 months: 2680 posts

Take care.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Please, don't joke with me. He claimed he had started working on it since the first game was coming close to its end.

And he was milking like hell with the first game too.

Anyway, I guess you're right: I should let it go. In fact, most people just let it go. Just check how many posts the first game's thread had:

this thread: 1455 posts in 15 months
first game's thread after 15 months: 2680 posts

Take care.
Well I am not going to try and convince you he is not milking his patrons. You seem rather adamant about that. An you have the right to think that way. Not sure what the number of posts has anything to do with. Also as I said this game has not been out for 15 months it is just shy of the 1 year mark.

But I am glad you have decided to move on. I hope you find can find a game/dev that can meet your expectations.

Good luck on your future endeavors.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
is it yet worth trying content wise or should i wait some more? i really loved the first game in the series.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Yo, besides the H, which I like (humongous knockers aside, I really like ScarlettAnn's artstyle, the faces remind me of Deathmark), do any of you know of games with similar mechanics to this? (basebuilding, crafting, survivor gathering) Doesn't matter if H or not :)

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Return to Lucy and you will immediately be sent back to the grid. Construct the Antenna Set and watch the scene.

#3 Volt by Bolt
Step outside and Fiona will tell you she needs to talk to you in her workshop. Go to her workshop and talk to her. She will tell you that she has a way to get the subway in the East District to operate. But she needs you to cover her while she makes the repairs.

Did I miss something? Because after the scene following the Antenna construction, nothing happened after stepping out.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
the gameplay is quite fun but the amount of h scenes is abysmal, especially given the time this game has been in development *moves the game folder to garbage bin*

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes