RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
feels like an kid who wrote this story
Mom: can i suck your penis again?
Mom: do you want to have sex?

thats not how an adult mom talks LOL
sex scenes in this game came way too fast for no reason.
game is rushed compared to the much hotter first game
Doesn't help that Siren is doing the typical Patreon HDev meme by making several games at once.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Anyway to play this on mac or in a webbrowser?
On a web browser, this answer is : yes, without any doubt (see capture hereafter done with Firefox with files only on my own computer i.e. "localhost").

But it won't work just by opening the 'index.html' file, as most modern web browsers don't allow this by default : see here for instance,

Web browser capture (Firefox on localhost with a mini web server running):
capture.jpg

So, this question is a common question for all the RPG Maker MV/MZ games.

Last edited:
Reactions: petesimp

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
On a web browser, this answer is : yes, without any doubt (see capture hereafter done with Firefox with files only on my own computer i.e. "localhost").

But it won't work just by opening the 'index.html' file, as most modern web browsers don't allow this by default : see here for instance,

Web browser capture (Firefox on localhost with a mini web server running):
View attachment 1677735

So, this question is a common question for all the RPG Maker MV/MZ games.
So if the web browser doesn't allow to just open the "index.html" by default what can we do to get around this? I got an error saying "Error: Failed to load: data/Actors.json"

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
there is said that 'i have to unlock more areas to unlock content with mom' how to unlock those areas and sex with mom? help me

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
i am having an issue with the latest release. started from the beginning. it will not let me gather more than 2 bricks. i have found more than 2 but it will not increase the number. i have tried using the online cheat but it will not show in game the numbers i changed. anyone have this problem?

Reactions: SlowDance

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
So if the web browser doesn't allow to just open the "index.html" by default what can we do to get around this? I got an error saying "Error: Failed to load: data/Actors.json"
First of all: I'm not a Mac user, I don't have a Mac and I can't check anything on it.

There are several possibilities:

- you can disable the securities implemented into your web browser to allow it to use local web files, scripts, ... Then load the concerned "index.html" file inside it. That's probably the simplest method and also the worst considering all the potential security issues. Plus, it's apparently possible for Chrome and for Firefox, but as you're on a Mac you are probably using Safari and I don't know if it's also possible for it.

- you can run a local web server on your Mac computer (that's what I've done on my own Windows computer to do the capture displayed in my former post), put all the game data (i.e. the "www" folder and all its files and sub-folders) into its designed place for the web data, and then connect your web browser to this server. Usually the port 8000 (eventually 8080) is used, so a connection to the url " " will do the trick. But that's a bit complicated if you are not familiar with it; plus there is a big possible security issue if you are using an untrusted web server.

- you can also try to build your own Mac version (the safer of all the possibilities, but also a bit complicated). All RPG Maker MV/MZ games are using Nw.js (i.e. ) as their"engine". And the good news is that there is indeed a Mac version for Nw.js.
. So, download the normal Mac version of Nw.js (see at ) and decompress it on your Mac into your applications,
. Download the Windows version of this RPG Maker MV game,
. Extract all the "www" data (i.e. files and sub-folders) from the Windows game (it's working for RPGM Maker MV games but it's more complicated for RPGM Maker MZ games as there no more any "www" folder for them),
. Move them into the /Contents/Resources/app.nw folder (create the sub-folder app.nw if it doesn't exist) of your own Nw.js application,
. Finally, just start nwjs.
If it doesn't work, sorry (see the first sentence of my post). Theoretically, it should work; practically, well, it's another matter. Perhaps another Mac user would be able to help you in that case.

Last edited:
Reactions: petesimp

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's twitter.

FMoVOwiXMAsy-VC.png

Which version are you choosing? Violet is a character who was meant to be revealed much later in ZR2 but I couldn't help but laugh at the news today Easter egg- Professor Ann's name is a reference to @ScarlettAnn1028, the lead artist for Zombie's Retreat!

Apr 15, 2018
tried playing but the kid design makes go wtf, i just there is a redesign of the mc, but for what i saw before deleting was good at times i guess. just my two cents.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i like the game and yes there are some bug's that need worked out. hope to get more story's soon but take your time.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes