Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

0.12 Soon.png

Progress Report | Release Date/Window

Hey everyone!

I've got some news to share about the next update to Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.12!

== Release Date/Window ==

I'm officially targeting a Friday, March 24th release date for $5+ ZR2 Patrons. This would mean the game's public/free release will be on Monday, March 27th!

As usual, this date could change by a day or two, however, I picked this date (partially b/c my brain prefers end of month releases) but also it gives me a pretty ample amount of breathing room to comfortably get this update done. So I wouldn't expect any significant delays with this release!

== Beta 0.12 Contents ==

In case you forgot, this update will focus on Nadia's story. As the two of you try and search for her younger brother Isaac, the grim possibilities of such a search cause your relationship to deepen.

I've already heard some people speculating about Nadia's story so I hope you all enjoy this one.

Additionally I am planning some more upgrades for The Grid. All of the base building mechanics are there, but I still haven't added much to actually build. Time to start fixing that!

=====

I hope you're all having a great weekend! Around here, spring's starting to make it's way in so it's been nice enjoying some warmer weather.

Thank you all so much for playing and supporting Zombie's Retreat 2! I don't have much else to share so the next update will likely be Beta 0.12 itself =D

Stillmatic

Dec 18, 2019
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 2459034

Progress Report | Release Date/Window

Hey everyone!

I've got some news to share about the next update to Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.12!

== Release Date/Window ==

I'm officially targeting a Friday, March 24th release date for $5+ ZR2 Patrons. This would mean the game's public/free release will be on Monday, March 27th!

As usual, this date could change by a day or two, however, I picked this date (partially b/c my brain prefers end of month releases) but also it gives me a pretty ample amount of breathing room to comfortably get this update done. So I wouldn't expect any significant delays with this release!

== Beta 0.12 Contents ==

In case you forgot, this update will focus on Nadia's story. As the two of you try and search for her younger brother Isaac, the grim possibilities of such a search cause your relationship to deepen.

I've already heard some people speculating about Nadia's story so I hope you all enjoy this one.

Additionally I am planning some more upgrades for The Grid. All of the base building mechanics are there, but I still haven't added much to actually build. Time to start fixing that!

=====

I hope you're all having a great weekend! Around here, spring's starting to make it's way in so it's been nice enjoying some warmer weather.

Thank you all so much for playing and supporting Zombie's Retreat 2! I don't have much else to share so the next update will likely be Beta 0.12 itself =D
Thanks, fam.

Anders78

Sep 13, 2020
I can´t find the vodka recipe? I have been at the western district, at the restaurant (if I´m correct, the restaurant is building with the zombie trapped behind the bar). Can someone point out where I find it? I have tried crafting it but I lack the recipe.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes