RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Again, it's an issue with the artist, not the dev. If you look at Scarlet Ann's other works, you can tell that their primary "model" doesn't change much.
You really reaching for the stars and need to learn a bit more about art. That being her staple has nothing to do with her capacity, he can ask SA to vary bust sizes since he is the one that pays for the work, and SA actually has shown she can vary bust sizes (and even if she hadn't its literally common sense SA is capable of such).
So yes, its the fault of the dev. Ofc no one is forcing us to play or anything like that so this criticism will likely not matter, but at the same time this nor bad excuses make the game beyond any form of criticism.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You really reaching for the stars and need to learn a bit more about art. That being her staple has nothing to do with her capacity, he can ask SA to vary bust sizes since he is the one that pays for the work, and SA actually has shown she can vary bust sizes (and even if she hadn't its literally common sense SA is capable of such).
So yes, its the fault of the dev. Ofc no one is forcing us to play or anything like that so this criticism will likely not matter, but at the same time this nor bad excuses make the game beyond any form of criticism.
You know there is something like excentric artists?
Scarlett Ann barely varies her characters, though Siren also comissions a support artist whom not only brings in shadows but also apparrently every now and than switch a few things up.
I haven't seen a single piece of art made by Scarlett Ann that is below a FFF chest size (probably even bigger).
I'd like to see such a varied art you mentioned but doubt it actually exists.

If you take a look at Sirens other games the chars show a variety of body and chest types... I fail to see the fault with the Dev as you claim

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Capture.PNG

Not saying there is anything wrong with suggesting some characters with smaller busts, however at the end of the day it is his game. He can do what he wants with it regardless of what other people think. Again not saying it it wrong to feel or even make such criticism, but don't be surprised when it is not implemented.

Scarlett Ann barely varies her characters, though Siren also comissions a support artist whom not only brings in shadows but also apparrently every now and than switch a few things up.
I haven't seen a single piece of art made by Scarlett Ann that is below a FFF chest size (probably even bigger).

If you take a look at Sirens other games the chars show a variety of body and chest types... I fail to see the fault with the Dev as you claim
The only time I can find where Scarlett Ann made a woman with small breasts was here.

a001.jpg

But that is only because Yukikaze Mizuki is not busty in the source material.

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Shame there's no sex scene when a girl is grabbed by a zombie
Something thats been asked for since ZR1, but Siren has said multiple times that there wont be any "NTR" content. Considering that, you have the nightmare scene and that scene where youre in the mother's mind, but thats probably as much zombie content we'll get. I remember someone saying that they would try mod some scenes in ZR1, but its probably hard with the art style since its all custom.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

You fail to see the obvious sadly then.
Good example is one posted just below your comment, another is in ZR itself, not EVERY character has exact same bust size if one actually pays attention. I didnt say "make the tits small", I said itd be good to vary even between levels of big.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
View attachment 2381831

Not saying there is anything wrong with suggesting some characters with smaller busts, however at the end of the day it is his game. He can do what he wants with it regardless of what other people think. Again not saying it it wrong to feel or even make such criticism, but don't be surprised when it is not implemented.

The only time I can find where Scarlett Ann made a woman with small breasts was here.

View attachment 2381847

But that is only because Yukikaze Mizuki is not busty in the source material.
Yeah, I just stated my own input, as I said even though nothing is beyond criticism I doubt this will actually have any effect on the game going forward. Maybe Siren himself simply likes that specific size of gigantic badonkers, everyone has their own niches and there's nothing particularly wrong with that.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
You fail to see the obvious sadly then.
Good example is one posted just below your comment, another is in ZR itself, not EVERY character has exact same bust size if one actually pays attention. I didnt say "make the tits small", I said itd be good to vary even between levels of big.
Well if you look every girl does have a different bust size and shape. They are all still large but some are larger than others. I would say either Sabrina or Jenny have the smallest. Hell part of Jenny's story line is that she feels a little insecure about the size of her breasts compared to her peers.

1Mom2_1.jpg 1Aunt2_.jpg 1Sis2_1.jpg 1Ashley2_1.jpg 1NatashaNEW2_1.jpg 1Talia2_1.jpg 1Cherry2_1.jpg 1Cherry1_1.jpg 1Serena2_1.jpg 1SerenaEvil_1.jpg 1Jessie2_1.jpg 1Clara2_1.jpg 1Ann1_1.jpg 1ToPMary1_1.jpg 1Mom3_1.jpg 1Sis1_1.jpg 1Aunt2_1.jpg 1Stacy1_1.jpg 1Michelle1_1.jpg 1Misty1_2.jpg 1Violet1_1.jpg 1Nadia1_1.jpg 1Lucy1_1.jpg 1Fiona1_1.jpg

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Oh I do know there is some variation between them, thats why I pointed out ZR itself as an example (and why I suspect this is in good part Siren's own preference). Best example is final boss chick (forgot her name) pre-transformation, that was a big difference from rest of the cast. I mainly meant to have some really notable variations like with her, shes still huge in her own right but while still being very far off from the majority of the cast who most (not all) has almost identical sizes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh I do know there is some variation between them, thats why I pointed out ZR itself as an example (and why I suspect this is in good part Siren's own preference). Best example is final boss chick (forgot her name) pre-transformation, that was a big difference from rest of the cast. I mainly meant to have some really notable variations like with her, shes still huge in her own right but while still being very far off from the majority of the cast who most (not all) has almost identical sizes.
I wonder why you ignore the games that don't use Scarlett Anns artwork yet are made by Siren though.
The other games they do host different body builds includeing chestsize.

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
Sorry to break it to you but I don't think Lucy will have any progress made in the next update. The main focus of v0.12 is going to be Nadia. Now I won't say it can't happen but don't get your hopes up.
Hope the save file works with the new update, also is kinda funny to me that the MC looks like a Final Fantasy character basically Cloud with black hair wtf

Last edited:

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Hey everyone!

I'd like to know what's the current state of the game? Is it neraly completion? Should I wait much longer till it's done?

I've played ZR part 1 and it was awesome, really looking forward to play this one when it's finished

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hey everyone!

I'd like to know what's the current state of the game? Is it neraly completion? Should I wait much longer till it's done?

I've played ZR part 1 and it was awesome, really looking forward to play this one when it's finished
This game is not going to be finished anytime soon. We haven't even met all the characters yet. I would say there is about 4-6 hours worth of content at the moment. If you are looking for NSFW scenes there are:

1 Female masturbation scene
3 Handjob scenes
1 Thighjob scene
2 Blowjob scenes
1 Paizuri scene
8 Sex scenes

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
This game is not going to be finished anytime soon. We haven't even met all the characters yet. I would say there is about 4-6 hours worth of content at the moment. If you are looking for NSFW scenes there are:

1 Female masturbation scene
3 Handjob scenes
1 Thighjob scene
2 Blowjob scenes
1 Paizuri scene
8 Sex scenes
Thanks for the update, I'm gonna wait it out till it's finished to enjoy the complete experience

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes