RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

sierrajohn117

Apr 15, 2019
This game was made in rpg maker, right? I really love these kinds games and was wondering if anyone could tell me what game engine was used. I plan on learning and hopefully make my own ero-rpg game one day.
Thanks

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
This game was made in rpg maker, right? I really love these kinds games and was wondering if anyone could tell me what game engine was used. I plan on learning and hopefully make my own ero-rpg game one day.
Thanks
Yea, it's RPGmaker MV =)
If you want to start learning this engine, I recommend the MZ version.

Reactions: sierrajohn117
Jan 16, 2018
this was the first update i actually found to be meh, but i guess not every character is going to have a high impact on the overall story. hopefully the school will be used more because its a nice location but its just been used to tie up storylines

Mar 7, 2023
Okay we got an update, anyone, what's new? I only found the story with Nadia, going to the school and seeing her tits afterwards.

Anything I missed?

Edit: Yeh I missed Isaac's locker, found it, opened it and such...

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Has anyone completed the Blue, Gold, Purple, Green, Red puzzle?
You can find it in the walkthrough in the OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had the same problem with the scene in Nadia's apartment that other people had, I completed the quest ( I have the picture in my gallery and asked her for sex again the following night for good measure) but no sparkle appears in her apartment in the East District.

Mar 7, 2023
I had the same problem with the scene in Nadia's apartment that other people had, I completed the quest ( I have the picture in my gallery and asked her for sex again the following night for good measure) but no sparkle appears in her apartment in the East District.
I had another problem if you go to here at night, and select cuddle instead of sex, the next day you can talk to her, as if you didn't open Isaac's locker.

And I too didn't see the sparkle in her apartment, even after having sex with her.

I wonder if you need to wait for her, to ask about visiting her apartment again ?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I had another problem if you go to here at night, and select cuddle instead of sex, the next day you can talk to her, as if you didn't open Isaac's locker.

And I too didn't see the sparkle in her apartment, even after having sex with her.

I wonder if you need to wait for her, to ask about visiting her apartment again ?
That shouldn't be happening. I would avoid using the in game cuddle scene as it seems to reset your progress. That being said even when the bug was active I was still able to go and see the scene in her apartment.

Same problem here. I checked both her motel room and her apartment in the East District too. I have had sex with her twice, cuddled twice as well. The green sparkle isn't there.
What version of the game are you using? Android or PC? Are you using version 0.12.2?

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
AcPGQ9.png

Beta 0.12 Changelog

Scenes Added:
Nadia Cuddling HJ & Breast Suck
Nadia Sex

Animated CG Added:
Nadia Flashing

Photo Added:
Nadia Paizuri

== Content Update ==

Beta 0.12 focuses on Nadia as you help her with her search for her missing brother, Isaac! Most of the men in Crimson City
seemed to turn into zombies. Is the fate of her brother as tragic as it sounds? You'll have to help gather clues with
Nadia to figure out just what happened to him. Perhaps your bond with Nadia will increase during such dire times...

Nadia's story can be started immediately after rescuing her from her Apartment in the East District!

== Other Changes ==
-Small misc bug fixes

Short & sweet changelog! Thanks for playing Zombie's Retreat 2! I hope you enjoy Beta 0.12!

== Beta 0.12.1 Changelog ==
-Fixed a number of collision issues including a soft lock in the locker room
-Fixed bug in mini boss fight where projectiles were getting blocked by invisible walls
-Fixed various small visual bugs

== Beta 0.12.2 Changelog ==
-Updated audio for Nadia (Delalicious VA)
-Added audio for Violet (Delalicious VA)
-Added bonus sex scene with Nadia in her old apartment. Uses same scene but with new dialogue
-Small misc changes

== Beta 0.12.3 Changelog ==
-Fixed bug where re-watching Nadia HJ caused sequence issues in her story

Download

PC

Android

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and Mark17
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes