Scenes Added:
Nadia Cuddling HJ & Breast Suck
Nadia Sex

Animated CG Added:
Nadia Flashing

Photo Added:
Nadia Paizuri

== Content Update ==

Beta 0.12 focuses on Nadia as you help her with her search for her missing brother, Isaac! Most of the men in Crimson City
seemed to turn into zombies. Is the fate of her brother as tragic as it sounds? You'll have to help gather clues with
Nadia to figure out just what happened to him. Perhaps your bond with Nadia will increase during such dire times...

Nadia's story can be started immediately after rescuing her from her Apartment in the East District!

== Other Changes ==
-Small misc bug fixes

Short & sweet changelog! Thanks for playing Zombie's Retreat 2! I hope you enjoy Beta 0.12!

== Beta 0.12.1 Changelog ==
-Fixed a number of collision issues including a soft lock in the locker room
-Fixed bug in mini boss fight where projectiles were getting blocked by invisible walls
-Fixed various small visual bugs

== Beta 0.12.2 Changelog ==
-Updated audio for Nadia (Delalicious VA)
-Added audio for Violet (Delalicious VA)
-Added bonus sex scene with Nadia in her old apartment. Uses same scene but with new dialogue
-Small misc changes

== Beta 0.12.3 Changelog ==
-Fixed bug where re-watching Nadia HJ caused sequence issues in her story

Download

PC

Android

Again......

Mar 7, 2023
That shouldn't be happening. I would avoid using the in game cuddle scene as it seems to reset your progress. That being said even when the bug was active I was still able to go and see the scene in her apartment.

What version of the game are you using? Android or PC? Are you using version 0.12.2?
oh yes yes an update.... I was still using 0.12.1, I see I can download 0.12.3 now...

Edit: After the update there is a sparle in her apartment in East District.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
v0.12.3a Beta
So I gotta ask, is this version an alpha or a beta? Because the a at the end of the 3 would under normal naming conventions stand for alpha.

Mar 7, 2023
v0.12.3a Beta
So I gotta ask, is this version an alpha or a beta? Because the a at the end of the 3 would under normal naming conventions stand for alpha.
Just download it, and play it. It has been BETA since forever. and v0.12.3a is a fix from v0.12.3. Probably a typo fix or so, something very small...

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Waiting for this to be finished one day so I can binge-play it :coffee:

I was like :KEK: at first. but then the fact Siren is so busy with all their projects I was like :HideThePain:...

(I think ZR1 may be getting a reboot? or at least some rework for the ZR2 crossover content.)

The games are fun, they just take a bit of time to come out with larger chunks of content.

Mar 7, 2023
I was like :KEK: at first. but then the fact Siren is so busy with all their projects I was like :HideThePain:...

(I think ZR1 may be getting a reboot? or at least some rework for the ZR2 crossover content.)

The games are fun, they just take a bit of time to come out with larger chunks of content.
ZR1 No reboot just an update/fix. And as I understand it, some characters from ZR1 will visit ZR2.

• Wow
Reactions: Man_in_hat365
Mar 7, 2023
I made a guide for Zombie Retreat 2. I will try to keep updating this as new versions come out.
Wouldn't it be interesting to somehow, see a few numbers. You created 3 groups with quests. Would be nice to see a number like 2/3, or 21/22 (NLT does that), so you know that you still have missed some quests/extras.

I'm not saying you should build an oracle, like in some games (NLT), that constantly help you todo something. But knowing after each update, if you missed something would be nice.

If I start the game anew, I often take the walkthrough, put it in a word document, so I can check off the lines, I already finished. But after an update, such a walkthrough is a little bit much, haven't played the game for a longer time. Alternative, in the walkthrough could put something like '*' for new in latest update or so.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Wouldn't it be interesting to somehow, see a few numbers. You created 3 groups with quests. Would be nice to see a number like 2/3, or 21/22 (NLT does that), so you know that you still have missed some quests/extras.

I'm not saying you should build an oracle, like in some games (NLT), that constantly help you todo something. But knowing after each update, if you missed something would be nice.

If I start the game anew, I often take the walkthrough, put it in a word document, so I can check off the lines, I already finished. But after an update, such a walkthrough is a little bit much, haven't played the game for a longer time. Alternative, in the walkthrough could put something like '*' for new in latest update or so.
A NLT style guide doesn't really work with how I intended the walkthrough to be used. It is designed to be used assuming the person using it is playing for the first time.

In a NLT game (or at least Treasure of Nadia the only one I have played) there is a liner progression that you follow. The game even has hints to guide you down the intended path. In Zombie Retreat 2 there is no set path. With a few exceptions you can do any path you want in any order. I don't want a new player thinking they have to follow a set path when they don't have to.

That is why each section is set up the way it is. With the main quests being first as that is your story progression. Then picking whatever girls quest line you want. An lastly the special quest section which is for holiday events.

I can understand wanting a way to quickly go to new content. But the majority of the time Siren's updates focus on one girl. So really you just need to go that girls section to find what is new. I guess in the future when I update the walkthrough I can say what number to start from for the new content. But I am not going to do that in the walkthrough itself. But thanks for the feedback. :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ZombiesRetreat2Gridlocked-0.12.3Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes