RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

IncComplex3D

Jul 24, 2017
Siren has already said that he won't do pregnancy.
That is such a shame. This game’s setting is perfect for pregnancy ending. If the dev doesn’t want it to be the true or “good” ending, that’s fine - I think not even being open to having it as an optional one is lowkey a waste of this game’s potential. The thing is, he already shows impregnation in the first game - doesn’t take a lot to close off that end in a satisfying manner, while also making a lot of folks happy.

Reactions: nln0

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That is such a shame. This game’s setting is perfect for pregnancy ending. If the dev doesn’t want it to be the true or “good” ending, that’s fine - I think not even being open to having it as an optional one is lowkey a waste of this game’s potential. The thing is, he already shows impregnation in the first game - doesn’t take a lot to close off that end in a satisfying manner, while also making a lot of folks happy.
As far as I recall there is also the issue of art as I don't recall any pregnancy art from Scarlett Ann, impregnation isn't that much work but pregnancy is another issue

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
As far as I recall there is also the issue of art as I don't recall any pregnancy art from Scarlett Ann, impregnation isn't that much work but pregnancy is another issue
Your right I don't think she has done anything with pregnancy. But she has done bestiality so I don't think it is too out of the ballpark for her.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Damn, if you call your "Easy" mode easy then I don't know what a f*ing reaction time you have! I've tried now several times to deal with the zombies while Fiona fixes the terminal but I simply don't have any chance to stop them. They are all way way way too fast!

EDIT:
This stupid pillar is completely in the way.
And I didn't use my childhood time to play Nintendo or WASD games 8 hours per day!

Edit2:
Sorry, but I can't even pass the second wave properly. The third one is just ridiculous.

I really liked your games. But as long as the "Easy" mode doesn't become playable for players like me I have to give up on your game.
Damn, I never experienced such a stupid minigame. Swarms of zombies and no place to move and no rapid fire.
At least add a "cheat" option if you don't intend to go easy on players like me...

Also: It would really help a lot if you could simply show the names of the one who talks.

I've watched BeepBeepBoo's YouTube video playthrough of Fiona and his zombies are way, way, way slower. Why?
I've checked the Easy Mode variable and it is "True" (yes, I'm using the MVCheat plugin, things like that and avoiding senseless grinding are the reason). I don't get why his zombies are so slow and mine are so fast. Even more, his MC seems to be faster than mine, too.

I'm thankful for any feedback here.

Edit3:
OK, found the reason. The speed increase of the zombies is being caused by the MV Cheat plugin or a countermeasure to it by Siren. Without the MV Cheat Plugin the speed of the Zombies is back to "normal".

Last edited:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Damn, if you call your "Easy" mode easy then I don't know what a f*ing reaction time you have! I've tried now several times to deal with the zombies while Fiona fixes the terminal but I simply don't have any chance to stop them. They are all way way way too fast!

EDIT:
This stupid pillar is completely in the way.
And I didn't use my childhood time to play Nintendo or WASD games 8 hours per day!

Edit2:
Sorry, but I can't even pass the second wave properly. The third one is just ridiculous.

I really liked your games. But as long as the "Easy" mode doesn't become playable for players like me I have to give up on your game.
Damn, I never experienced such a stupid minigame. Swarms of zombies and no place to move and no rapid fire.
At least add a "cheat" option if you don't intend to go easy on players like me...

Also: It would really help a lot if you could simply show the names of the one who talks.

I've watched BeepBeepBoo's YouTube video playthrough of Fiona and his zombies are way, way, way slower. Why?
I've checked the Easy Mode variable and it is "True" (yes, I'm using the MVCheat plugin, things like that and avoiding senseless grinding are the reason). I don't get why his zombies are so slow and mine are so fast. Even more, his MC seems to be faster than mine, too.

I'm thankful for any feedback here.

Edit3:
OK, found the reason. The speed increase of the zombies is being caused by the MV Cheat plugin or a countermeasure to it by Siren. Without the MV Cheat Plugin the speed of the Zombies is back to "normal".
I think its something else.
I use the plugin too but its all fine on my side. What exactly did you cheat on?
Also.... you are using the cheat plugin on "Easy" mode?... Okay, you do you man.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Spring23Roadmap.png

Zombie's Retreat 2 Roadmap | Spring & Summer

Hey everyone!

Today I have some exciting news to share with you as we look forward to future Zombie's Retreat 2 updates! Let's start with the one releasing later this month!

== Character Showdown (Beta 0.13) ==

If you've been following recent news & teasers, the Character Showdown update for Leslie & Meredith is releasing later this month for both Zombie's Retreat 1 & 2!

In general, these will be pretty short updates as these are intended to be fun bonus scenes celebrating their popularity.

I am currently targeting a Friday May 26th release date for $5+ Patrons (ZR2) as well as for Zombie's Retreat 1 owners. The public release of Beta 0.13 (ZR2) will release apprx. 3 days later as usual!

== Beta 0.14 ==

After conducting a Patron poll to determine who you all wanted to see next, Fiona was the winner of that one by a about 10%! So that means, Beta 0.14 will be a character update focusing on Fiona, the fiery hot construction girl!

Due to some planning & scheduling, along with the fact that the Character Showdown update will be a short one, I am planning to release Beta 0.14 next month in June! So this will be a back to back month for ZR2 updates!

I'll have more news to share as well as teasers of Beta 0.14 soon after the Character Showdown update releases this month!

== Beta 0.15 ==

Last, but certainly not least, Beta 0.15 is planning to release later this summer!

This update will be the third major story update, focusing on the story after the events of The Underground. Similar to The Underground, there will be a brand new location to discover and explore along with a sexy new character who has yet to be shown. Those who played Zombie's Retreat 1 may notice that she looks a little familiar...

Unlike the previous story update, this update will also feature 2 NSFW scenes. With one of those being for Lucy! It's finally time the blonde detective got some attention. Her scene will be quite tame but it's only the beginning of a complicated relationship!

======

Quite a lot of things lined up for Zombie's Retreat 2 and that's just for the Spring & Summer! I hope you all are looking forward to what's to come!

Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 2! See you soon with a special teaser for Leslie!

Last edited:

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 2603335

Hey everyone!

Today I have some exciting news to share with you as we look forward to future Zombie's Retreat 2 updates! Let's start with the one releasing later this month!

== Character Showdown (Beta 0.14) ==

If you've been following recent news & teasers, the Character Showdown update for Leslie & Meredith is releasing later this month for both Zombie's Retreat 1 & 2!

In general, these will be pretty short updates as these are intended to be fun bonus scenes celebrating their popularity.

I am currently targeting a Friday May 26th release date for $5+ Patrons (ZR2) as well as for Zombie's Retreat 1 owners. The public release of Beta 0.14 (ZR2) will release apprx. 3 days later as usual!

== Beta 0.15 ==

After conducting a Patron poll to determine who you all wanted to see next, Fiona was the winner of that one by a about 10%! So that means, Beta 0.15 will be a character update focusing on Fiona, the fiery hot construction girl!

Due to some planning & scheduling, along with the fact that Beta 0.14 will be a short update, I am planning to release Beta 0.15 next month in June! So this will be a back to back month for ZR2 updates!

I'll have more news to share as well as teasers of Beta 0.15 soon after the Character Showdown update releases this month!

== Beta 0.16 ==

Last, but certainly not least, Beta 0.16 is planning to release later this summer!

This update will be the third major story update, focusing on the story after the events of The Underground. Similar to The Underground, there will be a brand new location to discover and explore along with a sexy new character who has yet to be shown. Those who played Zombie's Retreat 1 may notice that she looks a little familiar...

Unlike the previous story update, this update will also feature 2 NSFW scenes. With one of those being for Lucy! It's finally time the blonde detective got some attention. Her scene will be quite tame but it's only the beginning of a complicated relationship!

======

Quite a lot of things lined up for Zombie's Retreat 2 and that's just for the Spring & Summer! I hope you all are looking forward to what's to come!

Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 2! See you soon with a special teaser for Leslie!
So is Siren skipping 0.13?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Reactions: Jeper21 and nln0

Jeper21

Feb 13, 2021
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 2603335

Hey everyone!

== Character Showdown (Beta 0.13) ==

I am currently targeting a Friday May 26th release date for $5+ Patrons (ZR2) as well as for Zombie's Retreat 1 owners. The public release of Beta 0.13 (ZR2) will release apprx. 3 days later as usual!

== Beta 0.14 ==

After conducting a Patron poll to determine who you all wanted to see next, Fiona was the winner of that one by a about 10%! So that means, Beta 0.14 will be a character update focusing on Fiona, the fiery hot construction girl!

Due to some planning & scheduling, along with the fact that the Character Showdown update will be a short one, I am planning to release Beta 0.14 next month in June! So this will be a back to back month for ZR2 updates!

I'll have more news to share as well as teasers of Beta 0.14 soon after the Character Showdown update releases this month!

== Beta 0.15 ==

Last, but certainly not least, Beta 0.15 is planning to release later this summer!

======

Waiting for it.

Reactions: RedHeadMaster
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes