RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Play through the game and its been great! Lots of improvements and changes from the first game such as the Animation and how you fight zombies. Can't give a full review yet waiting till it finishes. Though hoping for future scenes with Fiona and the news lady, Misty, seems a waste to not have her, along with everyone else. Also, impreg and preg should be included which I felt was not fully explored in the first game as new life brings new hope. Second is new voice lines, not super lots, but different levels depending on how much you've had seggs with the character or did naughty actions, just something to add to a bit more quality to life. And third a hord mode or something that makes you want to build up the defenses of your base and have the women defend as well like with happened with Jenny at the library for example this will add more immersions for the game and characters, or have them move around more I can definitely see some good outside fun, similar to A Zombie's Life. Hope the devs see this, waiting for my pay before I can do patron...got to figure out how to properly do that which is why I wish this was also released on Steam. Can't wait for this game to finish

Last edited:

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
The gallery room will be in the bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won't be visible until the second day. Scenes will begin to populate as you unlock them in game.

I have also added a Salvage Bonus list. On the first floor of the house examine the books near the stairs (look for the sparkle). This will provide a list of available characters. When you choose a name it will tell you what salvage bonus you have a chance of getting if you party up with them. This list will not be visible until after the 1st day.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should find two folders. One called data and the other called img.
3. In the Zombie Retreat 2 game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder.
4. Copy the two mod folders and paste them in the www folder. You should get a message about files with the same name. Replace all the files.
5. That's it the mod should be installed.

After day 1 you should see a crystal and a sparkle downstairs. The crystal will take you to the gallery rooms and the sparkle will tell you what salvage bonus each character has.

MAKE SURE THE VERSION OF THE GAME YOU ARE USING MATCHES THAT OF THE MOD.

Gallery mod only works with the official PC release. Compressed versions may cause errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you update your mod to last version 0.13.5?

KosMos94

May 16, 2022
The gallery room will be in the bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won't be visible until the second day. Scenes will begin to populate as you unlock them in game.

I have also added a Salvage Bonus list. On the first floor of the house examine the books near the stairs (look for the sparkle). This will provide a list of available characters. When you choose a name it will tell you what salvage bonus you have a chance of getting if you party up with them. This list will not be visible until after the 1st day.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should find two folders. One called data and the other called img.
3. In the Zombie Retreat 2 game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder.
4. Copy the two mod folders and paste them in the www folder. You should get a message about files with the same name. Replace all the files.
5. That's it the mod should be installed.

After day 1 you should see a crystal and a sparkle downstairs. The crystal will take you to the gallery rooms and the sparkle will tell you what salvage bonus each character has.

MAKE SURE THE VERSION OF THE GAME YOU ARE USING MATCHES THAT OF THE MOD.

Gallery mod only works with the official PC release. Compressed versions may cause errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Time to update v0.13.5 Patreon

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes