RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Here's hopping that the dev improves on the randomness/grind of the scavenger gameplay of the previous game.

ghost7791

Sep 8, 2018
I hope that the second one will be as good as the first one. Whatever, there is still that zombies' atmosphere and bullets are still missing.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
1. MC is ludicrously lame

2. Such a tiny first release in such a huge gap time between 1st game and this 2nd one

3. The whole story's starting point is so uninspired

4. the construction worker girl is such a weak character - what the fuck are those clothes?

5. since ZR became more popular than his first game, the dude started shamelessly milking his Patrons, so I really shouldn't expect anything from ZR2

6. Nonetheless, I'm really really really disappointed
What i never understand is why the change of mc, in the "end" of ZR, and that scene with that cunt, i have almost sure that was the first mc (and all the people) going to the city, now we have a lame mc, that is a clone of zack from final fantasy.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
It should probably be mentioned somewhere that there are absolutely no sex scenes in this build. This is about as beta as it gets. This version just shows you:
Here are some characters
Here's the map the game takes place in
This is how combat will work
Crafting is back

This build is so beta that Siren didnt even put in the Cheat Rock yet.
The part that annoyed me the most was the lack of keybinds, how am I supposed to play with only one hand if I move with arrows and shoot with Q

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Well shit, i thought this was a continuation of the first one. Got all excited there but immediately realized it was a whole different game and new protag and I don't know how i feel about starting again with new characters, guess i will think on it.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes