RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
Well shit, i thought this was a continuation of the first one. Got all excited there but immediately realized it was a whole different game and new protag and I don't know how i feel about starting again with new characters, guess i will think on it.
Yeah ZR said the protagonist would be different but it's not a different game at all. If you finished the previous game they mention that there are some weirds things going on in the city. I have no idea how the story will be like but it's like NTL games. Different characters but both of the stories are tied in some way. I'm just hoping for decent animations this time and better graphical detail.

Billytherex

Jul 19, 2018
I know it's way to early to need a gallery room but I figured I may as well make one now. The gallery room will be in bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won't be visible until you are able to craft.

*Edit*

Bug fix
how do you intsal to the game

Jun 15, 2020
I know it's way to early to need a gallery room but I figured I may as well make one now. The gallery room will be in bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won't be visible until you are able to craft.

*Edit*

Bug fix
Scene replay unavailable ? when i press it it shows unavailable.

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Lmao~ who the hell thought that Sasuke-like MC design was a good idea? The first MC was good because he was just a normal looking kid surviving in an apocalyptic zombie world.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes