RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.19.2 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Fuck, is there any way to get food in my inventory through a cheat? My save is fucked as it's night and I have no food, meaning sleep = game over.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Fuck, is there any way to get food in my inventory through a cheat? My save is fucked as it's night and I have no food, meaning sleep = game over.
Depends on the difficulty you are playing on. If you are playing on Easy you can turn off resource checks. Otherwise load up one of the autosaves.

Reactions: KKnuck

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
For all the people -like me- who have trouble to start the new "Mythic Milkshake" quest with Stacy and Jenny (if all the required conditions are fulfilled, of course):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Go to

upload a save game,

go to inventory and there you can chance the contents of your food and stuff...

You do need to have something, check what you have, and check the amount, than you find out,
if you have 0, it won't show up in the inventory.

if there are multiple with the same amount. Just change them like 99, 98, 97, 96.

Then below blue button download en move that downloaded save file back to your zombie2 www/save
folder, then load it. And see what's changed.

It seems the max number is 99 you can have for everything...

Have fun...

arsg11

Aug 27, 2023
I just played this and the first Zombie's Retreat over the past week, really fun games. A couple things that would be cool to see in future updates of ZR2:
  • More scenes with Jenny, maybe a new massage scene that ends with sex.
  • A scene with Stacy where we see her skates. I don't know why I want this exactly but since she mentioned them I want to see them. :) Maybe a scene where she has her legs in the air or wrapped around the MC.

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
how do i start the scene of Jenny & Stacy? I 've completed both of their main questlines but there is no scene when I enter the bar

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes