RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.19.2 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

0.20 Soon.png

Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.20 | First Look Update!

Hey everyone!

Here's a first look at the next update coming soon to Zombie's Retreat 2!

== Beta 0.20 ==

This new update will focus on a brand new survivor giving her a sidequest that will have you exploring various parts of the city!

Before the zombie invasion, Crimson City was once a bustling city with a highly competitive and paced business world! This survivor was able to rise to a high position, being incredibly respected and feared in the professional space!

This new survivor's story is still pretty early in development. In fact, while I have a few top contenders, I still haven't fully decided on her name just yet! But I do think her story should turn out to be a fun one and a little more light-hearted, highlighting her incredibly competitive and workaholic nature!

====

That's everything for now!

Stay tuned for some Patron-exclusive teasers and sneak peeks coming up! I also might be doing a poll soon to gauge character interest for the Beta 0.21 update as well. No promises just yet, but maybe!

Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 2!

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Does the dev plan to release many girls so that they could all fit into the apartment building in the home base?
That why that "motel" building was created, so we can expect as many "tenants" as there is rooms, at least I think that is the plan.

I must say that new character is attractive, I'm waiting for her full reveal. I also curious how many women's will be outside "grid", Siren is going to create second harem outside "grid" like was in ZR1?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rickolin

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
That why that "motel" building was created, so we can expect as many "tenants" as there is rooms, at least I think that is the plan.

I must say that new character is attractive, I'm waiting for her full reveal. I also curious how many women's will be outside "grid", Siren is going to create second harem outside "grid" like was in ZR1?
I mean isnt there already one outside of the grid very far? There is this redhead girl who is sisters with the adventurer from ZR1 campsite

Also the new character that is coming up looks oddly like the major from ZR1

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes