RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.20.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes

memeandtears

Dec 24, 2022
where can i find the mythical milkshake secret ingredients (Cherry Poppers sidequest)? i've searched the whole Underground and haven't found it yet

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
How to use the melee weapon like the lead pipe? I don't see any buttons to use the pipe to smash the zombies in the underground arena.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021

Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.20 | Progress Report

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to talk about Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.20 as well as when you can expect to play it!

== Release Window ==

Currently, I'm looking to release Beta 0.20 at the end of this month! The specific date is still TBD but I'm looking around that Sept 27th weekend.

As we get closer and things become more certain, I'll let you all know the specific date!

== Beta 0.20 ==

Progress on the update is going well! Included in Beta 0.20 will be a new survivor named Bridgette! She's a very accomplished businesswoman so helping her might be useful enough to put on your resume!

The north east area in the Hospital District is getting a small expansion so be sure to explore this area when the update's out.

====

I hope you all are looking forward to the new update! I'll see you soon with, likely, one more teaser as well as that official release date announcement.

Thank you all for playing Zombie's Retreat 2!

Last edited:

hanghung3at

Dec 17, 2020
Don't even remember the last version I played, but seems like this is progressing smoothly. Maybe I'mma jump into the Beta 0.2

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
I feel like I am missing something about the bathhouse brawl challenge. I shoot the ones in the pool but they dont die. I have the shotgun and hit them with 3 bullets and still nothing. what am I missing here?

edit:......... never mind, turns out you cant kill them and you just have to avoid them until a timer runs out. I wish there was a visible timer to know that.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
How big is(so far) ZR2 in comparison to ZR1? The 1st game was completed in like 2 half years while ZR2 is still going(almost 4 years)
I also asked myself that question but I never dared to ask in my small opinion maybe it is the type of scenario the first ZR1 starts in a camp which there are not many places to explore the most common would be a camp, a town, a lake, a cave, grotto or waterfall, abandoned area, and other camps either abandoned or with people and the rest would be pure forest now in the ZR2 well it is a city in this you would find endless places to explore some examples, hospitals, parks, shopping centers, residential places you know middle, low and high class houses, hotels, cemeteries, underground places, factories, restaurants, cafeterias, cinemas, theaters, etc ... sorry and excuse me if it is very long well that is my little opinion

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
I'm hoping for a horde mode or something where a horde event would test your base's defenses where you can arm the ladies and if you don't meet a certain defense count you'd get a BAD ending scene (MC dies and the women are assaulted). Like give the players a reason to search for materials, add bartering with other encounter survivors (breathing more life into the game) cause even with the added places everything feels empty and monotone, add scary random encounters or scripted encounters, and add more bonding scene one or two repeatable ones when exploring like the MC would venture out but before he does one of the ladies ask to come with him and agreeing gets you a scene later on etc.

I'd say aside from MIST and a Zombie life I haven't seen other good survival H-game that weren't extensive and with a good plot-ish like Zombie retreat if you guys know tell me.

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes