3.60 star(s) 27 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Update | This Weekend!

Hey everyone!

Quick update today but I just wanted to further clarify the planned release date for Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.20!

My goal is to have update finished in time for a Friday, Sept 27th release so that's what I'm currently aiming for!

However, I can see myself needing a couple more days to polish things up so to be safe, I would expect to see the update sometime this weekend for $5+ ZR2 Patrons!

The free/public release will be 3 days after the $5+ release date!

=====

Alright, time to get back to work on the update. I'll see you all soon with Beta 0.20!

Thanks for playing Zombie's Retreat 2!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

AlmostThere.png

1 Day Delay - Monday

Hey everyone.

I hate to bring bad news today but I don't think I can have the Beta 0.20 update fully completed by the end of the day.

However, I can say with certainty that I will have the update polished up by tomorrow.

== Release Dates ==

$5+ ZR2 Patrons: Monday, September 30th

Public release: Thursday, October 3rd!

=====

Since the update is releasing on the final day of September, the $10/$15+ ZR2 Patron rewards will update simultaneously tomorrow. This way, Patrons who's billing cycle resets at the start of the month won't have to renew at the same value while still getting the rewards for Beta 0.20.

My apologies for another delay. They're a bit of a staple for me at this point. But that extra time really does make a big difference. I hope you find Beta 0.20 to be worth the additional wait.

Thank you for your understanding. I'll see you all tomorrow!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.20.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain] - Compressed

Win [209 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes