RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.20.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
why after two of these nobody gets pregnant that's why I don't play this game.
Then don't play it, stop being a cry baby. You've obviously never developed anything before. When you create things, your direction changes. Things that you originally thought were relevant aren't as important. The number one reason why developers stop producing quality work is because of complainers like you.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ZombiesRetreat2Gridlocked-0.20.1Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rainyrainman123

Feb 22, 2018
I'm not a cry baby me and my friends don't play games that they can screw 100 time and not get knock up that's why you don't make a lot of money from your games and a lot of games are Abandoned they can't make money on the junk they put out like this game

mikeiller

Feb 21, 2018
I'm not a cry baby me and my friends don't play games that they can screw 100 time and not get knock up that's why you don't make a lot of money from your games and a lot of games are Abandoned they can't make money on the junk they put out like this game
You do realize that there are people out there that DON'T like characters getting pregnant in the game, don't you? Not everyone in the world share your personal preferances.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Man, I really want to like this game. I enjoyed the originals it's based off. That MC character model tho . . . dude, I doubt you could even make a cringier edgelord model. Can't take anything serious when we have discount Cloud rolling around like he's an anime protag.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
there is no way back from the new zone
This is a known bug. Will get fixed in the public release tomorrow.

Well a few things. Both you and the dev are entitled to your opinion and tastes. If he doesn't want to put pregnancy in games that's his choice and prerogative. The same as it is yours to not play or support him. While games getting abandoned is fairly common, Siren is one of the few who updates regularly and completes his games. So take that as you will.

Also punctuation is your friend.

Can someone tell me where the high school is?
Use this https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-...v0-20-1-beta-sirens-domain.70152/post-5863911

rainyrainman123

Feb 22, 2018
THAT'S WHY HIS LAST GAME HE ENDED IT COULDN'T MAKE ANY MONEY NOW HE HAD SECOND GAME THAT HAS THE SAME STUFF IN IT AS THE LAST GAME.GAMES LIKE SUMMERTIME SAGA AND PEASANTS QUEST ARE GOOD STORY'S AND MAKE GOOD MONEY

QWAFHJ

Jan 15, 2024
This is a known bug. Will get fixed in the public release tomorrow.

Well a few things. Both you and the dev are entitled to your opinion and tastes. If he doesn't want to put pregnancy in games that's his choice and prerogative. The same as it is yours to not play or support him. While games getting abandoned is fairly common, Siren is one of the few who updates regularly and completes his games. So take that as you will.

Also punctuation is your friend.

Use this https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-...v0-20-1-beta-sirens-domain.70152/post-5863911
cant agree more

Magister Masquerade

Sojourn in Slumber
Donor
Jun 24, 2018
Fantastic game, shame about the breast sizes. I know people love big 'ol tiddies so I won't judge, but I prefer more average-sized honkers lol.

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes